Incredibly speedy injury recovery

I’ve no issue with it, if they’re willing to sacrifice international caps for their club then fair play. we would all absolutely love it if our players did the same. look at the countless comments about hoping sterling fucks off england after the gomez incidents. Can’t wish for our players to do it then moan when another teams players do it.

Robertson drops out of Scotland squad now Salah can't play for Egypt. Bet they are both available for the palace game.So fucking obvious the dippers are keeping their players fit by dropping out of games with non existent maladies

I wish we would do the same, none of the Sterling shit would have happened if we had and I hate international's, always worrying players come back injured

Ferguson used to do the exact same thing with his players *faking injury* to get out of international duty.

Klopp knows Liverpool are one or two injuries away from disaster, They need to be at full strength most weeks basically.
Scouse bastards.

Is there, or did there used to be something about you couldn't play the first game after an international break if you missed the internationals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.