City - the most attacked football club in the country!

Bill the Blue

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester!
This has been going on far too long..

We are everybodies punchbag and the amount of, what is now daily, negative attacks on our club, players, manager, staff, fans and owner through the media and press is disgraceful..

I cannot think of another club that has had to put up with the level of shit we have had thrown at us over a such a sustained period of time going back a good several years now..

Morning, noon and night there is a negativity when reporting about City whether it's on the radio, TV or in the newspapers.

It does wear you down, (wears me down for sure)

We need to start legally throwing a few punches back just remind one or 2 people who we are and what we stand for...

We as a club need to seriously look at what can be done because it is getting to the stage where the damage this is causing to our reputation and standing within the game will be irreparable ...

We are everybodies punchbag and the amount of, what is now daily, negative attacks on our club, players, manager, staff, fans and owner through the media and press is disgraceful..

I cannot think of another club that has had to put up with the level of shit we have had thrown at us over a such a sustained period of time going back a good several years now..

Morning, noon and night there is a negativity when reporting about City whether it's on the radio, TV or in the newspapers.

We need to start legally throwing a few punches back just remind one or 2 people who we are and what we stand for...

We as a club need to seriously look at what can be done because it is getting to the stage where the damage this is causing to our reputation and standing within the game will be irreparable ...
It's wearing me down ;(

With money one can make anything happen so start by looking for some dirt on Mike Riley, can’t find any then get it planted Next do the same to Liverpool’s owners need to fight fire with fire stop being nice, be ruthless and make sure the media know we will no long take any shit.

I totally agree. Sitting politely on our hands politely smiling and hoping it will stop has been a catastrophic failure. We have reported that fa weasel Oliver's performance, let's hope this is the start. Our chairman needs to step up to the plate too, make a statement or something, there is plenty of evidence out there. Popping up once a year for an end of season video isn't really cutting it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.