Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

And people still think there's no an orchestrated agenda against City. From each and every corner of footballing world, there is not attack, but offensive to destroy the image of this club and it's players, while turning opposition to sinless saints.

Seriously, if people are not able to see this, they can go fuck themselves as they're braindeads.
We don’t need VAR to tell us that this is clear and obvious,orchestrated on all fronts ..

Yep the dippers are classless winners ....and losers
Did the rags ever give it the big one about their titles and doing the Treble under the evil overlord as much as Liverpool fans have about their CL win?

Just ctaching up with the thread:
Exactly. Good managers keep this between the players. I can only assume that there was some media presence, or Southgate is so clueless that he doesn't understand the concept of protecting his players. If he's done something wrong, it's fine to drop him (no player should be above the rest) but just tell the media he's got a slight injury and it doesn't make sense to risk it.

I remember the Amazon documentary with Pep saying to the players that he'll always defend them in the press conference but will bollock them privately. That's what good managers do.
Martinez was like that as well, IIRC, he didn't like publicly throwing players under the bus. Silva is the same, but then he's mega private anyway.

The whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
Dominic King is an absolute tit, probably the most objectionable member of the Merseyside press pack, which is some achievement.
Tony Evans gives him a good run for his money. Nasty piece of work Evans.

Dominic King you absolute whopper!

we know what you’ve done there & if that isn’t proof look at all the disgusting comments from the sheep that your despicable rag has published.

how dare you allow the racist hyperbole to be printed as comments, I would think that you are liable even if the comments are views of others.

dominic king I hope you have the courage to discuss eye to eye the angle of this story with Raheem.

It's blocked for me (DM!) what does it/he say?

JoleonLescott: “I doubt there’s catering staff able find connections to the media to get this story out - it’s got to be one of the players. That’s disappointing to think one of your squad members are leaking this with so much detail.”

To be honest that was my suspicion. A dipper or rag ringing a friendly journo. Set up? Who knows.

I'm actually surprised one of them wasn't filming it.

Ah the man with such magnificent morals who openly admits taking part in the troubles in Heysel on the night 39 people died

Did that actually happen? I seem to remember watching it live on tv but it is never mentioned now. Surely there would be a mark of respect every year, silence and banners at Anfield in their memory on or as near to the date as possible?

Also all I hear is about Liverpool's glorious European history, how they are European royalty. Surely a club whose fanbase was responsible for 39 deaths and hundreds of injuries and getting a whole country banned from European competition for five years wouldn't be so revered. Would they??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.