Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I wonder if city handing this letter in regards to Oliver and possibly VAR has been slightly prompted by other clubs disgust and being fucked over by refs and VAR themselves..

We'll see what comes of it, but I’m not holding my breath. The Chelsea game might give us a few clues.
At least it’s the start of something. It’s a signal we are not just going to let them screw us over without fighting back. They know every decision will be scrutinised from now on. It worked for the rags for the best part of 2 decades....

We should present em with a dvd of the decisions this rat has done in our games , there is no way they could even attempt to explain them away , it’d be an hour long as well, trouble is it’s not just him .

Oliver has done us at least twice already this season that I can remember. Cost us points against Spur's and possibly against the vermin. Denied at least one if not two penalties on Sunday. It's also all the other shit that goes with it, ignoring fouls against us and booking our players the first time we foul someone, or not far off it. He has past history too, who can forget the three clear penalties against the rags a few years ago?

It isn't just him though is it. Step forward Atkinson, Mason and Taylor. Mason's performance against Southampton was shocking. These are now so called professional referees getting well paid to do the job. They should be called to account when they fail miserably.

How will Oliver be punished...?

He will be given the Rags match against us to continue the Miracle of Ole.

Good.
Won't change what happened on Sunday but might stop them fucking us over in the future.
All we want is to be treated like everyone else.

They actually said just after Liverpool had scored the first goal, VAR has awarded a penalty and then it all got confusing for the next couple of minutes until they said, the Liverpool goal stands

They didn't say that, I watched it back earlier because i thought they did say it. Tyler said they're checking for hand ball, Neville asked Carragher what do they do if it's handball, before he could answer Tyler said you have to give the penalty. On the 2nd goal it was exactly 60 seconds from Salah scoring to Tyler confirming VAR check was complete, again I thought it was much quicker than that at the time. On Bernardo's goal it was less than 50 seconds before Tyler confirmed VAR check was complete for challenge on Fabinho.

This won't go down well but the conspiracy theorists but I think this is another case of the premier league/PGMOL making it up as they go along and deciding in advance that all decisions on the day needed it to be quick. This was going to be the most watched match of the season gloabally and they weren't going to make a show of the league with 2 and 3 minute breaks in the play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.