Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I hope it doesn’t stop with Oliver, or just a complaint.

but you get the feeling this year they’re not even going to try to pretend they give a shit.

About time we fought back. We should also demand all footage and transcripts/audio of all var decisions on Sunday.
If indeed there was any VAR used on Sunday?

I've never seen such prompt decisions made following their goal and our penalty appeal.

I'm still convinced No Salad was off side.

About time we got off our arse’s,it’s been long overdue just sitting there,sat on are hands nodding and smiling,kick arse time.

So why carry on with the pretence that it was in operation. I just don’t understand why anybody would agree to that but my suspicions were raised when sky pundits (Neville) knew the var check was over before Oliver did

That might just have been Neville getting giddy and being wrong.

I thought it was obvious that Oliver had some contact over the comms, but expect it may just come down to Tierney was watching the broadcast, rather than having the full VAR set-up.

Hope the lawyers, in their questions leave no wiggle room for pgmol to explain but not explain fully.

Theres a big difference to saying their was a VAR review? to all normal VAR processes & protocols

previously used were fully exhausted, prior to VAR statement to onfield referee or something similar?

On TTA be interesting to pin riley down on his previous ambiguous statement regarding penalty not

given due to not reaching threshold for deliberate handball. As this could mean it wasnt given due

to VAR rightly or wrongly utilising distance between bSilva and TTA as being too short a distance,

rather than TTA arm in unnatural position or outside of normal silhouette to not reaching threshold?

In addition to provide official time it took for that Salah offside review to take place and provide video.

It was a meaningless statement. If a ball hits the arm and handball isn't given, logically the only reason is that it hasn't met the threshhold to be handball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.