Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

About time we got off our arse’s,it’s been long overdue just sitting there,sat on are hands nodding and smiling,kick arse time.
We haven’t been just sitting there doing nothing. We’ve had meetings with Mike Riley on a few occasions demanding answers to why a number of decisions were made or not made.

They'll just be even worse now. How dare we question them. How dare they question me.

I am Mike Riley and I fucking own football.

We haven’t been just sitting there doing nothing. We’ve had meetings with Mike Riley on a few occasions demanding answers to why a number of decisions were made or not made.

It's a continuing theme that "the club aren't doing anything", when they have a record of doing things their way and not in the media.

If it wasn't working then it'd be great for the Premier League to admit as much, but there's no chance (in my opinion) that we'll ever be able to prove it. They'll deny everything.
They couldn't even get their story straight on Sunday and Monday. One person said Oliver said he'd seen the handball by Arnold and deemed it accidental, and wanted VAR to confirm his judgement. BUT another said VAR official told him Arnold's arm was in a natural position.
Even if they admit it privately it wasn't working they would argue, 'What did you want us to do? There were 50,000 people in the ground, millions watching around the world. What do you want us to do? Call it off?'

If it wasn't working then it'd be great for the Premier League to admit as much, but there's no chance (in my opinion) that we'll ever be able to prove it. They'll deny everything.
They couldn't even get their story straight on Sunday and Monday. One person said Oliver said he'd seen the handball by Arnold and deemed it accidental, and wanted VAR to confirm his judgement. BUT another said VAR official told him Arnold's arm was in a natural position.
Even if they admit it privately it wasn't working they would argue, 'What did you want us to do? There were 50,000 people in the ground, millions watching around the world. What do you want us to do? Call it off?'

Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.