City - the most attacked football club in the country!

Moaning about it in an internet chat room is not standing up to it.
No, but it's a way of polarising the fight against it, it's a start and it's better than doing nothing..... Maybe it will galvanise the club into action because you can be certain they read this forum ....

Ps. Any City fan worth his/her salt can out moan any other fans on the planet, even when we are shit, my Dad and Granddad were the masters,I learned from....

I have been on here for some years now, and nowadays this site and City site are the only ones I use stopped buying papers years ago, dont have sky or BT, dont listen to talksport or 606. But even on here we now have an influx of dippers, which has caused me to be banned from the dipper thread for a week or two.

I just want to come to a site where my City family can talk and moan about City and football in piece and quiet. I really enjoy this site but unfortunately even this site in my eyes is being ruined by the dippers. We cant even come to our own fans website anymore without them dippers being on here. There is no chance of the dipperpool thread coming back this season because if it does the dippers will be back on it and it will be thread I cant read because I will end up getting banned from it or it will be removed.
I have never been on another clubs fans website yet this season feels like we are under attack even on here !!

I understand that we except fans from other clubs and most are ok , and that we want to be welcoming to them . Isn't it about time we just stopped the dippers ?

Read my post where I’ve linked a post I wrote a few months ago... it’s never going away!

The idiots are the ones who just read and listen to it all and do nothing but moan.

Rabin is doing something about it, he’s not an idiot.

Rabin has been great but the journos were only silenced (about Abu Dhabi for a while) when more Blues joined in. One poster (I can’t remember his name) started a thread on here writing that nobody else should contribute because they were weakening Rabin’s message but the opposite was true.

I think the journos who take liberties need to know we won’t be used as a punchbag. Especially in the BBC where we pay their wages.

It's a tiny percentage of people to be fair. On twitter I make an effort to follow fans of other clubs as I'm interested to know what they think. So many fans of clubs accuse the BBC in particular and MOTD of not favouring their club, something we've seen many blues say on this forum and especially on Twitter. On Twitter, City have many detractors, but that applies to every club. I regularly see "fans" slating Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Spurs and so on. It's hard but sometimes you have to realise and accept it happens a lot.

In terms of media bias, that goes on a lot in my opinion. In a world where clicks really matter, many media outlets will panda to the larger fanbases especially those with a worldwide fanbase. City's growth in the last decade has been extraordinary but we're still someway behind United, Liverpool and many of the other clubs who have existed at the top for a lot longer than City. We are getting there though, but the new territory has its pitfalls too. City will routinely be called out for its owners links to things like human rights and many small time journos will want to try to make a names for themselves and garner support through social media. I also think, like you, that City also get an awful lot of praise for the good things that go on at the club. Especially the football and the community work.
Thats all very well but everything is not black and white.

That’s how it seems

Sunday was my tipping point if you like.

I've fully backed the clubs stance of quietly quietly, keep it behind the scenes, let them do their jobs and trust that they are being proactive in setting records straight and fighting our corner but if and it is an if and i appreciate we might never find out, we agreed to keep it quiet that VAR was not in operation and despite seeing us screwed over yet again by cheats we say nothing publicly then not only can the league and PiGMOB etc get fucked but so too can the club as they are literally no better.

Im astonished that some are willing to just let this lie and accept what we can all see happening week in, week out I really am?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.