Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

That might just have been Neville getting giddy and being wrong.

I thought it was obvious that Oliver had some contact over the comms, but expect it may just come down to Tierney was watching the broadcast, rather than having the full VAR set-up.

Is that self-confessed Liverpool fan Tierney who doesn't even attempt to hide the fact on his Twitter page?

Thanks for the clarification mate - so there's 2 refs called Paul Tierney? I must admit when I saw that one doing the rounds the other day, I thought it was far-fetched but given all the other shit going on at the moment I got roped into believing it was one and the same!
Is it this one?
https://twitter.com/paultierney11

Think it’s just a WUM account mate.

If it wasn't working then it'd be great for the Premier League to admit as much, but there's no chance (in my opinion) that we'll ever be able to prove it. They'll deny everything.
They couldn't even get their story straight on Sunday and Monday. One person said Oliver said he'd seen the handball by Arnold and deemed it accidental, and wanted VAR to confirm his judgement. BUT another said VAR official told him Arnold's arm was in a natural position.
Even if they admit it privately it wasn't working they would argue, 'What did you want us to do? There were 50,000 people in the ground, millions watching around the world. What do you want us to do? Call it off?'
and if the pitch had become waterlogged would they have played due to there being "50,000 people in the ground, millions watching around the world"?

It will filed under noted!

Riley might respond with some sarcastic comment!

Better of someone sending him a letter just saying we know what you been up to we have evidence you corrupt fcuker.
Riley.....Pep said thank you twice, what are you moaning about now?

We haven’t been just sitting there doing nothing. We’ve had meetings with Mike Riley on a few occasions demanding answers to why a number of decisions were made or not made.
How do you know this ??,doesn’t seemed to have worked,coming at us from every angle now,it’s a witch hunt against Manchester City fc and someone needs to sort this mess out,Now!!!

Oliver had a shit game but the key decisions could have been overturned by VAR.

So why lodge a complaint just about him and not the person operating VAR? Its almost like VAR wasnt working....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.