Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

you blasphemer AliB - again you're in here spouting such heresy, you should be careful or else we'll have to skewer & burn you on the grill.. (in a giant naan)
Pep tells me that no player who can't eat two of them at once will ever sign for MCFC. Steak puds, that is.

All the throphies there, lescott and a woman footballer, got a nice pic of the throphies with the plane in the background also one of the directors was there can't remember his name, about 50 skinhead and spamish looking

[QUOTE="MCFCinUSA, post: 12151760, member: 12839"
even to overtake the toilets at Reykjavik, where I once had a religious experience...[/QUOTE]

Please explain …. We'll be coming through there on Icelandair on a stop-over on the way to M/cr in a few weeks, so just how holy & mystical was this? :)

Its generally shite, but currently it's been good.

I'm off to Oz and just about to board for the 20.30 for the first leg to Abu Dhabi. And guess what?

It's the new Dreamliner with all the City colours, Aparently when it arrived on Monday there was a party here with ex players and the mascots

Its generally shite, but currently it's been good.

I'm off to Oz and just about to board for the 20.30 for the first leg to Abu Dhabi. And guess what?

It's the new Dreamliner with all the City colours, Aparently when it arrived on Monday there was a party here with ex players and the mascots
i was there :),there was also the (6 trophies ,4 men ,2 woman ) lescott and a woman footballer,got a cracking pic of the trophies with the plane in the back ground

Flew out yesterday morning to Fureventura& would give it a 8/10.

Arrived 5.15 after having to defrost/scrape the car at 4.30 with the engine running much to the displeasure of my neighbours.

The Meet & Greet had just been re-jigged again and the camera still us incapable of reading my registration plate even though I bought new ones last week.

It's obviously out of season it check-in was 5 mins tops with Tui & Security was literally walk up and walk through a Terminal 2.

Brekki at Frankie's as usual was really nice but, I wanted avocado which they'd apparently run out of at 6.00 am which takes some doing so it was a fry-up which to be fair was lovely.

The bar facing was dreadful £11.80 for 2 Lagers (1 with lime) and took ages to be served only for it to taste flat and minging.

Neither lift was working down to the smoking area which coming back upstairs was like a climb to SS3.

Plane took off within 10 mins of scheduled time.

Flew out yesterday morning to Fureventura& would give it a 8/10.

Arrived 5.15 after having to defrost/scrape the car at 4.30 with the engine running much to the displeasure of my neighbours.

The Meet & Greet had just been re-jigged again and the camera still us incapable of reading my registration plate even though I bought new ones last week.

It's obviously out of season it check-in was 5 mins tops with Tui & Security was literally walk up and walk through a Terminal 2.

Brekki at Frankie's as usual was really nice but, I wanted avocado which they'd apparently run out of at 6.00 am which takes some doing so it was a fry-up which to be fair was lovely.

The bar facing was dreadful £11.80 for 2 Lagers (1 with lime) and took ages to be served only for it to taste flat and minging.

Neither lift was working down to the smoking area which coming back upstairs was like a climb to SS3.

Plane took off within 10 mins of scheduled time.

if you smoke,great little smoking area at Fuereventura for on the way back (if you dont already know),,,hows the wind out there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.