Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

About time. And it's not just the Liverpool game with Oliver also. He is a cheat and now fucks us over at every opportunity. When he first started i thought he was a good ref and he was, then in the season we were neck and neck with Utd, i remember Utd being 1 up, home to Fulham i think and in injury time they had the most blatant foul you will see on Murphy and he bottled it and did not give them a penalty. We usually do have a good win rate despite him but this season he seems to have gone above and beyond in screwing us over.

Justin recent history:
Carabo Cup Final- Denied blatant penalty on Aguero
Brighton last game last season- Allowed their goal to stand despite a foul and gave them soft free kicks all game to allow them to put the ball in the box
Spurs- Penalty, goal ruled out and that laughable foul against Silva
Everton- Same as Brighton. Allowed them to kick us all over the park yet every touch on them was a free kick
Dippers- Enough Said

we have to be so formal and by the book in our complaint that the fa will brush it off. But the club needs to keep going on and on.

the fa like uefa are a rule to themselves, mess with them and you are fined or deducted points, they have you by the bollocks making it impossible to do anything about incidents like this.

as fans we can do a lot more, it means sticking together on this and making a noise about it. We boo the uefa anthem, we need a way of showing the fa how we feel.

Whenever he refs us, you cannot argue about his fitness levels. He is always up with play. He runs all the right lines ( which includes getting in the way of our left side attack) he his always in the right position to make the big call. So the fact he continually misses them tells you one thing and one thing only. He his a bent ****. If he wasn't he would get at least some big calls correct.

He handed Liverpool all 3 points last season at Huddersfield when he waved away a similar blatant handball by Milner which left Huddersfield fans fuming.

So Old Mother Riley is gonna maintain the 'sparing' use of the pitchside monitor. Sparing? Does anyone know if the fuckin' thing has been used at all, anywhere in the PL. The system should be 1 Handball in the area that the ref has missed, 2 VAR alerts the ref, 3 Ref goes and sees what he's missed 4 If it's a pen in the area The Dippers are attacking it's a pen, if it's MCFC it's an indirect free kick for opposition and a booking for dissent (several City players threw up their arms anticipating ref pointing to the spot).

It doesn't really matter what Riley comes up with because the misuse of VAR this season has confirmed for me that their integrity is still the most questionable aspect of what goes on during a game.

Just quoting the Metro article: "Mike Riley is well pleased with VAR". I bet he is!
That is just typical of the twats in charge of officiating our game.

Have they not listened to the howls of derision from up and down the country at just how wank VAR is, the only thing it appears to be used for is offsides and even then nobody believes them. How does he explain away the lack of a VAR review on the Salah goal and the game just continuing as if nothing had happened?

I know numerous people who are seriously considering giving up going over this abortion of a system, and what is the use of having pitch side monitors if they are not going to be used?

Waste of time City staff complaining to Riley. Reminds me of a quote by Mark Twain (loosely paraphrased)) -
"No point in arguing with an idiot, you can't win. At their level they have far more experience"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.