City - the most attacked football club in the country!

Would be a hollow victory. We had 6 players out and they still had to cheat.

if I don't go to a game this is how I watch city on tv, turned down ! I didn't watch the game sunday and passed over the chance of a ticket, I dont wish to watch a game where the outcome was decided before the KO.

A lot of gullible idiots in the football world will fall for the way football is dictated.

We have become the most disliked club in the PL for no fault of our own. Like sheep others follow, sky / bbc

Plus when we walked away with the league, they said they wanted a closer title race the following season and that is what they got. Now Liverpool have a commanding points lead the narrative has changed to a new name on the trophy every 6 years. It’s totally corrupt!
The quote about a new name on the trophy every 6 years isn't a new narrative. It was said about 3 years ago.

Don’t read papers
Stay off Twitter
Don’t watch SSN
Watch the match with no commentary

it’s very sad but it’s the only way I can watch football nowadays. It’s too tiring to listen to the negativity on a daily basis.
But you’re right, the club need to act, it’s relentless

I do two of those already, trying to stop twitter but always feel to defend city.

This would not have happened under a dictatorship. I blame Boris Johnson and the EU. As sad and dull as it is, I love it. Because, when I meet game-going fans from Plymouth to Carlisle and Barrow or even The New Saints, they all love how we rocked the apple cart and they all recognise our fanbase as being loyal. Fight fire with a traditional British response, a gentle tut and a headshake. Do you know what really rattles LFC and MUFC fans when they have a go, just replying as, "That's nice." Let the media print their crap and giggles. We live in a populist time of rudeness and bobbins attempts at journalism.

These days it’s possible to have a look at a few things objectively.

https://understat.com/league/EPL

If you click on the end column you will see what the table “should” look like as a result of a team’s performance. Of course these are never going to be the same as the real table because there is a lot of luck in footy as a result of it being a low scoring sport. However, at this stage of the season, I have never seen a team obtaining TEN more points than their performances deserve. That looks like there is more going on that JUST luck.

Talking of results v performance you can also see how good teams rank on these two criteria.

This first ranking is purely results based so if you dominate but lose 1-0 to a dodgy decision it’s tough.

http://clubelo.com/

This next ranking is performance based and strips out most of the luck in the game. It’s a better predictor of how good a team is now and, on average, how it will perform going forward.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/global-club-soccer-rankings/

In both methods City and Liverpool are the top two teams; but reversed. There’s no doubt that they are the two best teams in the World right now.

It does seem however that Liverpool are getting help to add to the fact that they are already very good.

Would this be a fitting place to release hacked emails that PROVE CATEGORICALLY that the Premier League made a decision prior to the start of the season that Liverpool would be crowned Champions in May 2020???

I haven't hacked anything and wouldn't know how tbh ... I've written all the supposedly hacked emails myself, but c'mon, what's sauce for the goose...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.