Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Think the banner at Juve refers to Hillsborough - saying it’s evidence there is a god.
2005 when they played each other in the CL. Juve fans had a banner which said "From up there in the heavens 39 angels are looking down at the black and white people with pride" and they also had one saying "15.4.89 - Sheffield. God Exists".

• Joe Gomez lives a quiet life that revolves around hard work and his family
  • For the first time in his promising career he finds himself in a media storm
  • It has been suggested he provoked Raheem Sterling - but do not believe it
  • Sterling was definitely charged up and Gareth Southgate admitted as much
See I don't have a problem with that first statement it may well be true, however it could equally have been written about Raheem (but we all know that isn't the over-arching narrative)............

I see Southgate now praising Raheems attitude after the punishment.

Seems to me RS decided to sort out Gomez rather than lost his temper with him and probably let him know who was the boss.
He knew he would be punished but the message has been given to all who want to provoke him.
He can keep his temper even smile during the game but expect to be sorted out if you continue to belittle him afterwards.

• Joe Gomez lives a quiet life that revolves around hard work and his family
  • For the first time in his promising career he finds himself in a media storm
  • It has been suggested he provoked Raheem Sterling - but do not believe it
  • Sterling was definitely charged up and Gareth Southgate admitted as much
In other words: Stop thinking Gomez shares any of the blame, "do not believe it"(is that you Victor?), pick up your pitchfork and chase Raheem?

Thanks DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.