Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have qualified from a group with a team called Clunge in it, and now stand a chance of drawing Manchester United, in other words its like navigating the qualifiers of the FA Trophy before being in the first round proper. If only they still had its a knock out minus Stewart Hall of course you would be in with a chance of making the final because there used to be 8 teams in that. Might as well be United.....oh and its the last 32.

No matter what we do it gets shat on. Clunge were in the CL recently. Rennes were doing well in the French League. Lazio beat Milan and another shower of ****s away since we beat them at CP. We beat them again in their own nazi midden.

We are trying to get better and we are better now than we ever were under Rogers. Of course we have a ceiling that we be unable to break through where we are.

However, winning any euro tourney we know is a pipe dream only a fucking lunatic would think we are capable of. That's not our realistic goal. We made a **** of CL qualification by shooting ourselves in the head. I am confident next season we will.

Getting to the CL is our goal, then trying to out up a fight for 3rd place. Anything more than that and I would pass out. We will give it a fucking go though.

Yet again backs turned by many and the Green Brigade even boycotted the minutes silence for remembrance.

Fucking wankstain of a club with a very large wankstain of a supporters base.

IRA loving twats!

No matter what we do it gets shat on. Clunge were in the CL recently. Rennes were doing well in the French League. Lazio beat Milan and another shower of ****s away since we beat them at CP. We beat them again in their own nazi midden.

We are trying to get better and we are better now than we ever were under Rogers. Of course we have a ceiling that we be unable to break through where we are.

However, winning any euro tourney we know is a pipe dream only a fucking lunatic would think we are capable of. That's not our realistic goal. We made a **** of CL qualification by shooting ourselves in the head. I am confident next season we will.

Getting to the CL is our goal, then trying to out up a fight for 3rd place. Anything more than that and I would pass out. We will give it a fucking go though.
1st win on Italian soil in 13 attempts and you want recognition for it? You're in the wrong place.

Some pub though.

Talking of pubs, I always loved Jimmy Johnstone. However, I never forgave Celtic for the 1975 Scottish FA Cup Final (never a penalty in a thousand years)

Had a good laugh with a Celtic-supporting, Father and Son-in-Law, on the Reeperbahn in 2016.
St Pauli were his 2nd team, so his daughter had bought him a trip to Hamburg for his 60th birthday.

He left at Half Time bored stiff.

"Never been so "F^^^^^ disappointed in my whole life" he confessed to me afterwards.

Talking of pubs, I always loved Jimmy Johnstone. However, I never forgave Celtic for the 1975 Scottish FA Cup Final (never a penalty in a thousand years)

Had a good laugh with a Celtic-supporting, Father and Son-in-Law, on the Reeperbahn in 2016.
St Pauli were his 2nd team, so his daughter had bought him a trip to Hamburg for his 60th birthday.

He left at Half Time bored stiff.

"Never been so "F^^^^^ disappointed in my whole life" he confessed to me afterwards.
Wee Jimmy was a genius. And stonewall penalty in 75. I was at that game as a kid. I clearly saw the incident even though I was surrounded by giants. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.