Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

My mates ankle was fucked, the cops fucked us about sending us here there and everywhere, we got involved in that crush, got out and found a steward about 25 minutes into the game. He refused to let us in the lift, we got about 3 times round the roundies and fucked it off as my mate was struggling. Argued to be let in the bottom tier, got nowhere at all so went back to the pub. I have a walking stick, nearly everyone was in and the police refused to let us through a gate and said you have to walk all the way round again. ****s.

I hate being treated like I am a hooligan, im a fucking spacker ffs.

Then it went more downhill, a long story, involving ambulances and showers, spiked drinks, Atalanta ultra's and a one armed hotel owner.

Pretty normal CL away

Loving paragraph 3

To then witness that shambolic half of football! It wasn’t meant to be for you that day was it!
Kind of typical City that in the end plus contriving to lose the game by having our keeper sent off! My Mrs hasn’t been in ages so kind of likened it to the good old days!

Personally thought Milan as a city was pretty shit except if you wanted a pice of string. some bird food or an umbrella then it was a world leader
Hahahahaha this has had me in stitches , could tell us English folk a mile off every Italian had an umbrella, we all were like naaa, then I’m having 10 bracelets wrapped round me and being told I owe them money, but it cracked me up when they threw bird food on me resulting in birds all over me I only wanted a bastard selfie with the cathedral behind me hahaha

Hahahahaha this has had me in stitches , could tell us English folk a mile off every Italian had an umbrella, we all were like naaa, then I’m having 10 bracelets wrapped round me and being told I owe them money, but it cracked me up when they threw bird food on me resulting in birds all over me I only wanted a bastard selfie with the cathedral behind me hahaha
Ha, yeah I woke up with one of those fucking pieces of string around my wrist. Took me a while to remember how it’d got there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.