City - the most attacked football club in the country!

More chance of Pep becoming manager of Real than going back to Bayern.

Next port of call will be Italy and almost certainly Juve.

Read my post where I’ve linked a post I wrote a few months ago... it’s never going away!

The idiots are the ones who just read and and do nothing but moan.

Rabin is doing something about it, he’s not an idiot.

Just for the record PS, I may be a lot of things but I'm not an idiot!

I made a thread about the constant, uncontested shit the team I support gets shovelled at them on a daily basis ..

Sorry if it's pissed you off, next time I'll run it past you first for approval..

Enough is enough now. It's time for City to show some backbone and issue a public statement calling out Bayern for their repeated attempts to unsettle the playing and coaching staff.

Bayern really are the rags of Germany, they have no class and rely on their hierarchy and former players to do all their bidding for them.

I'm a bit surprised by rumours of Pep going back to Munich, didn't he have a massive fall out with their board? I'm sure it revolved around the treatment of injured players which contrasted with the methods of their long serving club doctor, with Pep insisting players were treated in Barcelona as City are doing currently.
I would be astounded if there is anything in this. Unless Pep has a major falling out at City he is unlikely to leave until 2021. If he does leave early why would he go back to Munchen? Surely Italy or a return to Barcelona are much more likely destinations. This is idiotic wishful thinking by the German Rags.

We announced our intentions of challenging the top 4 model and we overachieved that stated intent. The business model hates us and sees us as a parasite, it wants to get rid of us it wants for us to be gone. There are probably meetings between the old top 4 which include the new and improved top 10 in how they can achieve our castration.

It is no great surprise to understand that it is Liverpool under the ownership of John W Henry that are pushing the authorities to investigate our club and owners. It is not a great surprise to understand that this is just one of the fronts in which they are trying to attack us on.

We have them along with the other American owned Premier League clubs lobbying for us to be sanctioned (Bournemouth/Crystal palace/United and Fulham all have American shareholders)

Liverpool owners will use whatever is at their disposal to report how they seem fit - in order to paint a certain narrative that reflects on themselves in a good light

Their is a battle going on, both on the pitch and off it

I really hope that we are biding our time in all of this

Just for the record PS, I may be a lot of things but I'm not an idiot!

I made a thread about the constant, uncontested shit the team I support gets shovelled at them on a daily basis ..

Sorry if it's pissed you off, next time I'll run it past you first for approval..
If you know that the British media have the interests of The Cartel as a principle, or I could even go as far as saying that The Cartel have their tentacles right through the media and control what is being said; and you know that some of the journos and media outlets here have links to a country that has been blockaded by the UAE... and you keep on reading the same media and expecting a different outcome than the sycophantic drivel that they come out with in a daily basis... then I think you (not you as an individual, everyone who does it) are at the very least insane!

We are not part of The Cartel and AlJazeera paid journos are going to spout their anti-UAE stance, so we have absolutely no fucking chance at all of the media changing when it comes to City. None! It’ll never change, if anything it’ll only get worse.

We’ve upset The Cartel, we broken up what the ****s thought could never be broken up. We turned up and threw a spanner into the works of their giant gravy train and pissed the lot of them off.

And with the bitter Qatari linked journos and media outlets, the UAE’s blockade on Qatar will just see more negative press about the UAE, Abu Dhabi and it’ll all be linked to City.

We are the upstarts, the upsetters, and we are going to be the target of an ongoing campaign of bollocks from the press/media that will not stop!

There’s nothing we can do about it, which is why the club do not rise to the media at all. The club just leaves them to it because we aren’t part of The Cartel and UAE media doesn’t spread to our shores. So we have no way of influencing it.

Now when it comes to the corruption side of things, we should all be furious about it as a club and fanbase and do everything in our power to put an end to it. And the club are actually proactive with that side of things.

But when it comes to the media we should get rid of every negative related media thread on this site, never revisit them and never start a new one. All the media stuff is insignificant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next on the list of negative reports, and following many previous examples: -

"Dickson Etuhu: Ex-Manchester City player guilty of match-fixing".

Then goes on to say that he actually played for Norwich, Sunderland, Fulham & Blackburn! But no agenda. Would love to think we are just flavour of the month but that clearly isn't the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.