Var debate 2019/20

I’m done with paying to watch us continually be fcuked over. I will not be paying to go to another PL game. It saddens me this is what the game has come to. Varying the decisions to suit what the PL want, it’s no longer a game between two teams, it’s who they WANT to win. This is clear and evident use of how they can put who they want at the top.
I’m done.
I’ll be watching from the chair or pub from now on.
No sound on at home due to Ratboy and Spits at Kids having a wankathon over the dippers, no matter who we play.
Enjoy your games at The Etihad guys and girls, you never know, we might be allowed to win some now we are quite a few points behind the dippers.
Get on Bein 11 or nbcsn. Far better than sky or bt coverage.

I’m done with paying to watch us continually be fcuked over. I will not be paying to go to another PL game. It saddens me this is what the game has come to. Varying the decisions to suit what the PL want, it’s no longer a game between two teams, it’s who they WANT to win. This is clear and evident use of how they can put who they want at the top.
I’m done.
No sound on at home due to Ratboy and Spits at Kids having a wankathon over the dippers, no matter who we play.
Enjoy your games at The Etihad guys and girls, you never know, we might be allowed to win some now we are quite a few points behind the dippers.

This season I haven't attended a single match and I feel clean, if you're not one of those eternal optimists you can see what's happening to the game and it's bad. I'd have thought that not going after 30 years of going would be a bit of a hard thing to do but it really really wasn't.
I once travelled to watch city with many many friends all on buses or coaches all singing songs of camaraderie decked out in the regalia of City, now it's all sit down shut up eat your popcorn whilst we fiddle the results as best we can. You made a smart move bud, accept your fate like I accepted mine our time has passed it's time for the circus music and the hall of mirrors to take centre stage.

Various folks on twitter saying meeting is over, reported as having been fractious. No major changes planned but apparently it'll be even better as the officials use it more. Some stats to show how it's improved decision making compared to last year.

I’m done.
100% agree mate, not been since the Spurs game , it’s tough as my whole social life revolved round City but i’ve Had enough of this fake corrupt bullshit ,the fact City just take any shit also was a factor . It’s a new game now & I want no part of it , the officials will decide who wins in future .

So there we have it - after all the VAR fiasco's so far this season - the PGMOL have decided that pitch side monitors will be used sparingly
I dont think pitch side monitors will have the effect people want
Do you think oliver would have changed his mind if he chose to view it on the monitor?
I dont think our refs are going to undermine themselves. They are to full of themselves to admit a mistake

use the pitch side monitors and make it look like your doing something while your doing nothing, carry on as normal chaps lets continue to rob teams of results and the paying fan of their hard earned cash, whoever continues to subscribe to this is simply a mug, its over finnished they have finnaly wrecked the game we loved

Various folks on twitter saying meeting is over, reported as having been fractious. No major changes planned but apparently it'll be even better as the officials use it more. Some stats to show how it's improved decision making compared to last year.

Of course it's 'improving' decision making. What did you expect OMR to say. I said previously that he will laugh at everyone and say "no decisions overturned therefore my officials are doing a great job".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50423973

send out the yes man to to defend VAR ??? and says its working fine ??? totally bollocks and why has the manchester city games been involved in so much debate and wrong doing, even to a point of them coming out and saying they got it wrong in the david silva pen no pen

The Premier League will lead a consultation on how well VAR is working this season - but the system is still "alive and kicking", according to West Ham co-chairman David Gold.
At a meeting of Premier League clubs on Thursday, referees' chief Mike Riley gave a full appraisal of VAR, which has caused frustration and controversy since its implementation at the start of the season.

"There is not going to be any significant change this season," said Gold.
Riley spoke for just under two hours at what was described as a fractious four-and-a-half-hour meeting before it was decided no substantive changes would be made this season for fear it would affect the integrity of the competition.

"There was a lot of debate but this is a brand new system, so we just have to be a bit more patient," added Gold.
"What I can say is that VAR is alive and kicking."

and why did nobody from the media ask the manchester city camp how they feel about VAR this season ??? i can tall you why because they know the answer

The integrity of the competition has already been destroyed and I believe Gold was happy that refs wouldn't be using the pitch side monitor. Apparently he didn't want knackered refs having to run to the monitor's to help their decision making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.