Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Add this to the Mane dive against Leicester and you have at least 2 possibly 4/6 points they shouldn't have right now. Problem is there isn't any refs who are mentally strong enough to give the correct decisions.
I think you’re wrong
They are mentally tough enough and are giving the exact decision that is required

Add this to the Mane dive against Leicester and you have at least 2 possibly 4/6 points they shouldn't have right now. The problem is, there arn't any refs who are mentally strong enough to give the correct decisions.
At that level they have already been selected because they understand that it is important that they referee with FA objectives in mind.
Mr Riley reminds them regularly how to referee certain games.

Can you expand on that, interested to know what was said?
Cheers
I work for a company that meets for three days a year at St George’s
I was sat in reception when this obnoxious arrogant wanker came up to me. I thought ‘I’m sure I know you from somewhere?’, then I realised it was Marriner.
They had booked out several rooms for a couple of days and also involved much younger refs from the lower divisions.
One girl I got talking to was not best pleased to be there and had a face like thunder

Funny but I have noticed this myself this season. They have upped their game. Var and some of the shocking decisions are bad enough but it goes deeper. They seem to be getting in the way of our attacks on a regular basis, just enough to slow them down and disrupt them. Teams are allowed to waste time, kick and tactically foul us with almost impunity and the first time we do so we are booked. The time wasted is never accurately added on. It is pure gamesmanship by the officials and Mason's shocking performance against Southampton was a perfect example.

We have been denied clear penalties in at least four games. Bournemouth, Spur's, Palace and Liverpool. Two of those games has cost us at least two points, possibly more as we may have drawn or won at Anfield. Add on the very fortuitous decisions going the vermin's way down the east Lancs road and you can see where the title is going this season.
You can certainly see where they would like the title to go.

If (and it's a big ask) we overcome the deficit and somehow manage to win the league again this season it will be perhaps the greatest sporting achievement short of Steve Redgrave's 5 consecutive Olympic Gold medals given the FA/PiGMOL's concerted effort to stop us.

I work for a company that meets for three days a year at St George’s
I was sat in reception when this obnoxious arrogant wanker came up to me. I thought ‘I’m sure I know you from somewhere?’, then I realised it was Marriner.
They had booked out several rooms for a couple of days and also involved much younger refs from the lower divisions.
One girl I got talking to was not best pleased to be there and had a face like thunder

I used to work with Amy Fearn - female ref. She told me a few stories about how arrogant and self opinionated the ‘elite’ referees are.

You can certainly see where they would like the title to go.

If (and it's a big ask) we overcome the deficit and somehow manage to win the league again this season it will be perhaps the greatest sporting achievement short of Steve Redgrave's 5 consecutive Olympic Gold medals given the FA/PiGMOL's concerted effort to stop us.

Without a doubt but its an almost impossible task now. Bad decisions/cheating aside we are also architects of our own downfall with the two shocking performances against Norwich and Wolves. The dipper game, Oliver aside, the difference was they showed more fight and determination to win. We only showed the same desire in the last twenty minutes when I think we had become angry. Sadly this kind of half baked attitude has been too prevalent in a number of our games this season.

As Oliver is a Newcastle fan and can't referee games in the North East, you would expect this complaint from City to mean automatic demotion to the Championship (if Newcastle stay up). Far too much baggage to referee many PL games with everything on the table.

Personally, i don't think he's biased but merely incompetent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.