Miscarriages of justice

Fame Monster

There does seem to have been cases in the past where the wrong person has been found guilty which is obviously a massive mistake. However there are some cunts that need putting down, ive just read that story about this psycho rapist in the MEN. I dont think there is any doubt people like him need ending

The case that instantly comes to mind when I think of serious miscarriages of justice has to be Stefan Kiszco who was accused and tried for the sexual assault and murder of Leslie Molseed and then subsequently incarcerated for 16 long years whilst enduring cruelty relentless beatings and ostracized for a crime he so obviously did not commit. An absolute travesty by our legal profession and the inept and shear incompetent police force of the time and all because he fitted their profile .. Shame eternal shame be upon them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Last edited:
By far the greatest number of miscarriages of justice in recent years will have been for sexual offences; both ways.

I feel, with the advances in forensic science and the resources that get deployed, that they are (relatively) few and far between in murder cases these days.

No system can ever be perfect, of course. To suggest otherwise, as Alison Saunders seemed to suggest a few years back, is preposterous.

Last edited:
Not another thread on VAR but on the English legal system. With the current Home Secretary previously (and maybe currently) being in support of the death penalty, documentaries like this remind me of why that's such a bad idea. A good watch and gives you most of the evidence unlike Netflix or Amazon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p060xfr6/unsolved-the-man-with-no-alibi-1-the-night-of

Any other ones that people can think of?
Why don't they do a reverse one in weasels that have sat in crown court and got off with charges even though they did the crime, is that not also a miscarriage of justice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.