Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Southgate is a nobody who has somehow 'earnt' lots of respect for winning a couple of games against ordinary opposition at a World Cup.....and wearing a waistcoat...... His only achievement in club football is getting Middlesbrough relegated (although I'm really impressed that his team scored 8 against us of course). He drops the most exciting young English player over the last 2 seasons to retain a nobody in comparison......good luck in the tournaments England....

If it's true that Liverpool are actively trying to get the press to campaign against City, then wow. I don't think even the rags did that back in the '90s.

They didn't need to! And I would like to think that they spread nothing when we were challenging them for the title. But LIverpool? Yer'd think that the way VAR sees 'em right they wouldn't need to do anything, but we know that shithouses can't help behaving like shithouses.

Spot on aa123

After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.

I`ve been going to games since 1957 and been reading posts on here since January 2009.

Never have I read such utter bollocks as you have posted.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.