Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Without a doubt but its an almost impossible task now. Bad decisions/cheating aside we are also architects of our own downfall with the two shocking performances against Norwich and Wolves. The dipper game, Oliver aside, the difference was they showed more fight and determination to win. We only showed the same desire in the last twenty minutes when I think we had become angry. Sadly this kind of half baked attitude has been too prevalent in a number of our games this season.
Must sap your energy when you see decision after decision go against you , game after game , the players know what’s going on & it must be hard to ignore .

As Oliver is a Newcastle fan and can't referee games in the North East, you would expect this complaint from City to mean automatic demotion to the Championship (if Newcastle stay up). Far too much baggage to referee many PL games with everything on the table.

Personally, i don't think he's biased but merely incompetent.
He’s corrupt mate , no doubt in my mind .

As Oliver is a Newcastle fan and can't referee games in the North East, you would expect this complaint from City to mean automatic demotion to the Championship (if Newcastle stay up). Far too much baggage to referee many PL games with everything on the table.

As a Newcastle fan and with his team fighting relegation he was allowed to ref teams also fighting relegation.

His performance on Sunday would suggest to me that he is both!

I think you’re wrong
They are mentally tough enough and are giving the exact decision that is required

They have necks made of brass. They know what they are doing. When was the last time, nay when was the last fuckin' season, we ever got on the receiving end of a piece of 24ct shit refereeing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.