UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them to shove their fucking fine up their arses and see them in court.

We took our pinch according to the chairman.
As soon as this is confirmed City should go on the front foot with a press conference hitting back at our enemies and revealing the truth behind these allegations. To some extent Khaldoon has already laid the grouund with his strong statement in the Spring making it clear that the club had been victim of media briefings and we knew who was behind them. We couldn't go any further at that time, presumably for legal reasons. But now the gloves can come off.

I don't like the way this is going, the initial tweet from Sam Lee uses the words "Escape and Avoid" which implies we have got away with something, then this comes out saying that Uefa are worried about "Expensive" legal action.

This all looks like we are going to be lwft with a big stain on our reputation again and the implication the we have gotton away with something.

Fuck them City, refuse any fine unless it is for a minor technical breach and there is a clearly worded statement from Uefa that we did not "cook the books"

Best case scenario for Uefa, they get to sling some shit at City and damage the clubs reputation. They however don’t have to follow through with a court case which could be extremely damaging to them and probably the whole future of European football.

I thought some good news might be coming when Chelsea found out their CAS case was being heard on 20th November.

We'd still not heard about our CAS case despite it being lodged 6 months earlier.
Are these (CAS/UEFA) connected though. Formally not. In practise?

I am not too up to speed regarding FFP. I read that the main principle is operating within your turnover. I'm a little confused as up here Rangers have posted loses year on year totaling nearly £100m over the last five years and nobody seems to be bothering their arse. How do they never get mentioned yet you seem to be getting pulled up every fucking week?

So no ban because we’re not guilty but a hefty fine anyway just because they can fine anybody for anything. Tell them to get fucked, fight the fine as they would fight a ban.

Despite what the tin foil hat wearers say on here, they don’t want us banned from the competition, it would cost them money to do so and lose them money without us and that’s all they care about. we are supposed to be thankful there’s no ban and pay them what they really want, money. it's effectively extortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.