Can Leicester City win the title again ?

I am sure this was said when Leicester last won the league, anyway looks like we won't be winning it, and if we don't I would much prefer it to be Chelsea, as I can't stand Rodgers or vardy, dippers goes without saying, so Chelsea for me as Lampard played for us and to be fair did quite well for us

You do realise that Chelsea and Leicster only has one point more than us? It's funny when people say "no we won't win the league this year, but look at Leicester!". Makes absolutely zero sense. Have you guys already forgotten about last seasons recovery? Leicester or Chelsea are not above us, ffs. We were unfortunate against Tottenham with Laportes handball, and if we can avoid playing Otamendi at CB and therefore avoid games such as Wolves and Norwich, we should be able to pick ourselves up. I still have hope. But we need to get back to a strong defense, and asap.
Eventually, Liverpool will be hit with injuries or other problems. There are 26 games and 78 points to play for.

You do realise that Chelsea and Leicster only has one point more than us? It's funny when people say "no we won't win the league this year, but look at Leicester!". Makes absolutely zero sense. Have you guys already forgotten about last seasons recovery? Leicester or Chelsea are not above us, ffs.
If you read my post properly I said it looks like we won't win it, and also said IF we don't win it, and both Leicester and Chelsea are above us

A much better organised and in form team currently.
The match in December will be interesting we likely will go into the game as 2nd favourites.

If it's not us, I'd like them to win it. Rodgers is an excellent manager and has this team playing some great stuff.

The trouble is that we've been saying for a couple of seasons now that liVARpool will get injuries, drop off etc and it's just not happening. It's almost as if they been given some magic beans that keep them fit and able to keep running.
Anyway its their league this year. I have no doubts about that. Not because they are good but because the PL want them to win it.
We are gonna get screwed at every opportunity I'm sure of it.

I said at the start of the season if liVARpool win it I might quit going. The jury is still out on that one.

But if we dont win it I really hope Leicester do.

Last edited:
I can't see Leicester winning it, I don't think they have the depth but the real goal for them would be a spot in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.