UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about fergie,I for one hate the pisscan,but respects due,he wouldn’t of let the press go this far,he would of fucked off everyone of them out of old Trafford.

Spot on he just wouldn't have it. We have spent years tiptoeing around these wankers thinking if we play fair, treat people right, play beautiful football we would get a modicum of respect and fair treatment back. Wrong! The club really have to take the gloves off and start dishing out a few bloody noses.

Its a great speech but he has to now walk he walk and do what he says.

Any punishment, even a 5p fine and he should back up his own words that we have done nothing wrong and say see you in court.

Absolutely correct.

If the result of this is anything other than a total exoneration then City need to refuse any sanction and take the legal route. To do otherwise, whilst in the short term potentially cheaper, would be to tacitly accept that we are guilty of something and in doing so we would be allowing another 10 years of smears, innuendo and downright abuse.

Now, if we ARE guilty of something (I dont believe we are but if we accept a charge then that tells me we are) then the chairman, as fantastic as he is and always has been, will have a huge omelette on his face after that bullish statement last season, and would have serious questions to answer.

Personally, and I have ZERO evidence of this, it's just my opinion, I think this 'leak' could well be to test the water before the full exoneration is announced to the watching world.

God I love this club.

Absolutely correct.

If the result of this is anything other than a total exoneration then City need to refuse any sanction and take the legal route. To do otherwise, whilst in the short term potentially cheaper, would be to tacitly accept that we are guilty of something and in doing so we would be allowing another 10 years of smears, innuendo and downright abuse.

Now, if we ARE guilty of something (I dont believe we are but if we accept a charge then that tells me we are) then the chairman, as fantastic as he is and always has been, will have a huge omelette on his face after that bullish statement last season, and would have serious questions to answer.

Personally, and I have ZERO evidence of this, it's just my opinion, I think this 'leak' could well be to test the water before the full exoneration is announced to the watching world.

God I love this club.

I can't see we take any fine tbh, as if we do, as we've seen, what's to stop them in 5 years time opening it up again and doing the same.

From re-watching the clip someones posted from the chairman, I fully expect we'll fight any punishment.

liverpool-fans-crying.jpg
Definitely being saved in case we pull it off again I'm the league :-)

What an absolutely disgraceful headline from the Daily Mail.

And you wonder why other fans latch on to headlines like this and hate City. Mainly United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

Manchester City 'to escape ban from Champions League' as UEFA prepare to admit defeat on FFP despite club's big spending and leaked emails
  • There had been a belief within football that Manchester City would be banned
  • But reports suggest that the Etihad Stadium side will instead receive a fine
  • It will come as a blow to the strength of UEFA's current Financial Fair Play system
By AMITAI WINEHOUSE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:11, 14 November 2019 | UPDATED: 17:31, 14 November 2019
Written by Amy Winehouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.