UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking the same.

"City to be banned from Europe!"
"City face 1 season ban from CL!"
"UEFA hand down 2-season ban"

Now it's
"Er, City might be fined"
"Or they may not".

No way we're taking any sort of sanction here, as that implies we accept we were in the wrong.

Just for a moment imagine the scene in Anfield and Old Trafford HQ, sometime in December..

Uefa announce 'no case to answer' and fully clear the club's name. The next day City announce income of around 560-580m. The day after that, the FA announce Liverpool are found guilty of stealing the club's intellectual property with the hacking scandal..

Okay the last one might be far fetched but the first two would be delicious.

we shouldn't accept a fine ,not 1 penny if we feel we haven't done anything wrong, we want to be cleared and for UEFA the ****s to apologise and clear our name completely nothing less, how the fuck have we got into this state where every fucker with a twitter account can just call us cheats when we know what FFP was all about, its been a fucking disgrace, clear our name then go after every fucker that has had ago at us over the years, start at the bottom and destroy every fucker upwards, so the ****s at UEFA can see we are coming for them.

as for not going to champions league games,well imo that just hurts city,we need to turn up in numbers with banners and flags showing our distain for these snivelling slimey crawling fucking parasites of European football.

fuck em off ,then go after the ****s.

Bollocks tell em to put up or shut the fuck up...take our chances with CAS.

Mr nice guy will never fucking work.
Actually the best way to deal with this is "accept" the fine in principle, but tell them the case still goes through CAS as per our appeal, and we won't be paying it until CAS decide we should, then when CAS throw it out, we sue UEFA for the damage to our reputation.

It’s clear that UEFA want this sorted before CAS make a judgement. What a pile of steaming horseshit run modern day football.
CAS wouldn’t make a judgement before any sanction handed down by UEFA. City can only go to CAS after UEFA impose sanction.

What an absolutely disgraceful headline from the Daily Mail.

And you wonder why other fans latch on to headlines like this and hate City. Mainly United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

Manchester City 'to escape ban from Champions League' as UEFA prepare to admit defeat on FFP despite club's big spending and leaked emails
  • There had been a belief within football that Manchester City would be banned
  • But reports suggest that the Etihad Stadium side will instead receive a fine
  • It will come as a blow to the strength of UEFA's current Financial Fair Play system
By AMITAI WINEHOUSE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:11, 14 November 2019 | UPDATED: 17:31, 14 November 2019
Same garbage they had yesterday with Bernardo "let off with just a one match ban", cannot wait until the day they are sued.

I never read The Daily Mail, which is a disgusting little rag. Reading this article today just reminds me why I made that decision.

The use of the word “escape” is inflammatory (read some of the comments after the article) and presumes guilt, which City clearly and vociferously refute. If the Club maintains its stance that there is no case to answer I can’t imagine it will accept any kind of sanction, including a fine.

if, as I expect, the Club is exonerated, I hope and expect it will take action against the gutter press - maybe a one year ban from the Etihad would be appropriate.

It’s job done on our reputation as far as I’m concerned.
They can continue reporting on us differently. They can continue officiating us differently because basically it suits the cabal of clubs and their sycophants that want to keep us out.

It is purely a selfish desire on my part rather than economic logic for City, but I personally would love this to come to a head now.
If we accept this it will be insinuated that we are buying our way out of being found guilty, by threatening a long legal battle.

That’s job done for those behind this and it won’t stop at that if they get away with it.

Exactly.

For me, city can’t accept any sanctions, however small.

There has been reputational damage done merely by the accusations. The length of time this has taken has also allowed the media to run amok with stories of our guilt, causing more reputational damage.

City should give no quarter and accept nothing short of a full rebuttal from UEFA of the ‘evidence’ the source, and the criminal that stole the data. Followed by a sincere apology and assurances that in future they will use credible, verifiable sources for data, fully vetted, and will adhere to their own procedures and follow these to the letter when considering alleged breaches by member clubs...

Cnuts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.