Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

I have never been his biggest fan, but am I alone in imagining Kane on the end of the service into the box from our playmakers?

Are you also imagining the service because we don’t put the kind of balls into the box he would thrive on and never will under Pep. He would be fearsome in Liverpool’s side with them putting in cross after cross

I have never been his biggest fan, but am I alone in imagining Kane on the end of the service into the box from our playmakers?
I doubt he works hard enough to be in our team, although Aguero had to change his style to fit in. I'd rather have Rashford. Pep would work wonders with this lad, same he's done for Sterling. Imagine the speed of him, Sane, Jesus. With a midfield of Silva, KDB & Rodri oooh edge of your seat football.

You seriously can’t compare the all time highest goal list for England. All qualifying games for England are against League One standard opposition. Remember the old days when England had tough groups
It’s a joke. Kane will get 50 in the qualifying group alone.

Whose that bloke with glasses in the long brown coat? Asked my sister? He looks like that fella in that cockney gangsta film that feeds blokes to pigs;)....I think the ex footballer was Tony Adam and I think the bloke she meant was Brick Top in Snatch;)

Last edited:
Kane would score stupid amounts of goals for us, the transfer fee would be silly though. I don’t think walker will be getting back in, Foden doesn’t play enough and stones is a bit of a conundrum tbh. Only sterling looks like being a regular for England if he can get past the mighty Rashford. I was hoping for a Montenegro win but this is quite annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.