UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I do wonder who you do like if Sam isn’t pro city enough. I don’t think #twosips would have him on Esteemed kompany if he wasn’t at least fair.

I agree that he’s probably a nice guy and I’ve followed Esteemed Kompany since the days of his City youth blog and agree he would be a good judge of character.

Just find that when you go through his timeline it always feels like a ‘downer’ regardless of how well we’re playing.

I am not too up to speed regarding FFP. I read that the main principle is operating within your turnover. I'm a little confused as up here Rangers have posted loses year on year totaling nearly £100m over the last five years and nobody seems to be bothering their arse. How do they never get mentioned yet you seem to be getting pulled up every fucking week?
Good question!
I suspect that it has absolutely nothing to do with the respective colours, religions, or knowledge of how to do the ‘proper’ handshake, of the owners.

I agree that he’s probably a nice guy and I’ve followed Esteemed Kompany since the days of his City youth blog and agree he would be a good judge of character.

Just find that when you go through his timeline it always feels like a ‘downer’ regardless of how well we’re playing.

He's a rag. Little else to be said because that alone covers many bases.

Personally, twosips isn't my cup of tea and I've often found his posting on here some what questionable. That's just a personal opinion. I wouldnt make an assessment of Sam based on someone else's assesment of him.

There is
But he’s already put out the message that we have ‘avoided’ a ban and now we are so corrupt we have got round a fine.

instead he could have waited and published ‘Manchester City’s innocent stance vindicated as UEFA find nothing to ban or fine’

The concept of someone being Not Guilty is not one they’re used to in Liverpool

Exactly.

For me, city can’t accept any sanctions, however small.

There has been reputational damage done merely by the accusations. The length of time this has taken has also allowed the media to run amok with stories of our guilt, causing more reputational damage.

City should give no quarter and accept nothing short of a full rebuttal from UEFA of the ‘evidence’ the source, and the criminal that stole the data. Followed by a sincere apology and assurances that in future they will use credible, verifiable sources for data, fully vetted, and will adhere to their own procedures and follow these to the letter when considering alleged breaches by member clubs...

Cnuts !!

We should demand compensation for the damage wrongly done to our reputation.

The locations were predominantly Ireland and Wales at the time of reading.

As we all know, their home town fans are bad enough, but it’s the plastics from around the UK, and around the World, who are worse, and even more clueless.

PS. At least Plastic City fans are clued up. ;-)
Yes and some of us like to slip a little blue dye into the melting pot now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.