Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

I remember Southgate saying he would only pick players who had been playing regularly for their club,so how have a few been brought into the squad and also got mins tonight ..

Southgate showing yet again he has an agenda bringing Gomez on, was a calculated thing but backfired.
I think he’s just showing that he’s a tactical genius. Putting Gomez, who is a centre back, in at right full back and moving TAA, who is a full back, into the number 8 position. Eat your heart out Pep !

Joe Gomez was booed by some England supporters at Wembley Stadium this evening, as he came off the bench against Montenegro. The ill feeling towards him from a number of supporters comes after the incident involving Raheem Sterling in training this week. [via @MailSport]

Southgate is the finest example you will find of a yes man. The company poster boy. Nice, easy appointment for the FA. This last week has only reaffirmed my view with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.