City have sacked Mark Muncer

article-0-1A4393EC000005DC-944_634x573.jpg

Whoever is in charge of the lifts in the stadium needs his arse kicking too. Lift at north end of East Stand has been out of action for 3 successive home matches. Predictably one poor old bugger had to use the stairs and fell smashing his face into a wall. Blood everywhere with paramedic treating a broken nose?

I hope the club had the decency to get him home as he appeared to be on his own.

I have applied 4 times over the years to be a groundsman at City ( I am a well qualified groundsman and ex golf course manager as well ) . The last time City wrote back

Dear Josh
I am sorry to say etc etc.........

I email back was this meant for me as my name is Gary !!!!!.....I thought wont bother applying again lololo

Don’t worry about it John, you’ll get a job there one day.

I have applied 4 times over the years to be a groundsman at City ( I am a well qualified groundsman and ex golf course manager as well ) . The last time City wrote back

Dear Josh
I am sorry to say etc etc.........

I email back was this meant for me as my name is Gary !!!!!.....I thought wont bother applying again lololo
The job was shortlisted down to two. You and one other. In the end they decided to give it to Gordon.....

How the fuck this is football related news is a mystery to me, what next sacking the window cleaner for bumping numerous windows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.