Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

Sterling has tweeted the following after the game.....

To all the @England fans, I wanted to leave things at it was but tonight I have to speak again : it was hard for me to see my team mate get booed for something that was my fault. Joe hasn’t done anything wrong & for me to see someone who keeps his head down and work hard.. especially after a difficult week for him to be booed when he came on tonight was wrong. I’ve taken full responsibility and accepted the consequence. I felt as though I had to say this get home safe every one #Euro2020

This looks like he's been asked to do this.

Sterling has tweeted the following after the game.....

To all the @England fans, I wanted to leave things at it was but tonight I have to speak again : it was hard for me to see my team mate get booed for something that was my fault. Joe hasn’t done anything wrong & for me to see someone who keeps his head down and work hard.. especially after a difficult week for him to be booed when he came on tonight was wrong. I’ve taken full responsibility and accepted the consequence. I felt as though I had to say this get home safe every one #Euro2020

This looks like he's been asked to do this.
Fuck it,all raz has done for the last few years is keep his head down and play football,he never did anything wrong eithers,the scousers can suck it up,they caused this

be even better if he came out and said "whilst Gareth is at the helm Im retiring from international football"

If only. I didn't like Kane saying it was a group decision to drop him. How the fuck does he think that makes him feel? It should have ended with a chat, an apology if needed and a shaking of hands. Instead it has been blown all out of proportion and leaves a bad taste.

If only. I didn't like Kane saying it was a group decision to drop him. How the fuck does he think that makes him feel? It should have ended with a chat, an apology if needed and a shaking of hands. Instead it has been blown all out of proportion and leaves a bad taste.

It was a shit question but Kane can still choose his answer. The need for him to include the group decision bit suggests he was fully behind it.

That is now twice in a week where things that should be kept in house have been exposed to the general public.

The above doesn't take into account the fact that Kane is a thick cockney twat, which naturally has a large bearing on his response.

And he is one of the 'senior ones'

It was a shit question but Kane can still choose his answer. The need for him to include the group decision bit suggests he was fully behind it.

That is now twice in a week where things that should be kept in house have been exposed to the general public.

The above doesn't take into account the fact that Kane is a thick cockney twat, which naturally has a large bearing on his response.

And he is one of the 'senior ones'

I wish some of these players wouod challenge these shit stirring journalists more. He should have said, " Look mate this has been done to death so why keep fetching it up? Now do you want to talk about tonights game or not?"

If Raz had chinned the twat (like wrongly i wish he had) and knocked his teeth out or even blacked his eye ect then he would have been out of order. It is a group of footballers and there will be the odd disagreement.

Once again we seem to have something that management and the like have made a balls of handling. If Raz has kicked off with no provocation which I doubt then a bollocking off the manager should have been suffice but no, he drops (arguably his best player). Would he have done the same were we about to play Spain in the Euro 2020 final? I doubt it and if he would he needs sacking and replacing...Niel Warnock is out of collar and would have handled it better!

The fact that he was booed tonight is perhaps not ideal but then the way his club are behaving and being constantly favoured is being noticed by far more than just City fans. People are pissed off with it.

Not to mention those at Wembley had paid good money and probably would have liked the chance to watch Sterling play, they were denied the chance to do this for no real good reason. It was a silly decision and the fact he may be selected to play in a tin pot little stadium in front of a few thousand albeit enthusiastic fans that few England fans will get to see doesnt really cut the mustard.

If Raz had chinned the twat (like wrongly i wish he had) and knocked his teeth out or even blacked his eye ect then he would have been out of order. It is a group of footballers and there will be the odd disagreement.

Once again we seem to have something that management and the like have made a balls of handling. If Raz has kicked off with no provocation which I doubt then a bollocking off the manager should have been suffice but no, he drops (arguably his best player). Would he have done the same were we about to play Spain in the Euro 2020 final? I doubt it and if he would he needs sacking and replacing...Niel Warnock is out of collar and would have handled it better!

The fact that he was booed tonight is perhaps not ideal but then the way his club are behaving and being constantly favoured is being noticed by far more than just City fans. People are pissed off with it.

Not to mention those at Wembley had paid good money and probably would have liked the chance to watch Sterling play, they were denied the chance to do this for no real good reason. It was a silly decision and the fact he may be selected to play in a tin pot little stadium in front of a few thousand albeit enthusiastic fans that few England fans will get to see doesnt really cut the mustard.

I wish he would say, " I have kept my council before the game so as not to disrupt our qualification. Now that is done I would like to leave the England camp and reflect on my international future. "

I wish some of these players wouod challenge these shit stirring journalists more. He should have said, " Look mate this has been done to death so why keep fetching it up? Now do you want to talk about tonights game or not?"

Someone like Shearer would most likely have done just that. I just dont think Kane is that bright, even to much of a nice guy perhaps. Not ideal captain material imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.