Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Think Raz should tell England to do one - but then that would be all his fault and he'd get dogs abuse - but love it if he did.

I wouldn’t, think his performances for England over the last year and the praise he’s had for it has helped him with us as much as the other way round.

I don’t think Southgate has handled this situation well at all and a lot of this has felt like his ego playing out in public. At the same time, Sterling has clearly made a mistake here as well. That’s fine, everybody does - the great thing with him nowadays is how he reacts to it and the maturity he’s showing in his reaction over the last few days. To be completely honest, it’s been more than those that have overly defended him when he himself has admitted he was in the wrong.

I’d like nothing more than him to carry on his form for us (that’s seen him be our best player by a distance this year), carry on his form for England (as him playing as he has done is England’s best chance of winning the euros next year) and to carry on being far more mature than anyone that has been through what he’s been through could possibly be expected to.

Couldn’t be prouder that he plays for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.