Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Watched the game. He was really good.

Actually have been following this team simply because of Braaf and they are actually a very good side, didn't play great for the first 2 games but then have really grown into the tournament.

Braaf is one for the future imo. So direct, no nonsense, good weak shot (left-foot) and overall good play.

Has some things to work on, but so does any 17 year old.
Looks more and more like a future first team player. Has scored some absolutely ridiculous goals this season. We have to give him a chance in the cups. Can’t have another Sancho situation

Looks more and more like a future first team player. Has scored some absolutely ridiculous goals this season. We have to give him a chance in the cups. Can’t have another Sancho situation

Can't have another Sancho situation as he signed a new contract recently. Hopefully he features in the cups. Given that we might miss on the title in the league, we will probably take the cups quite seriously and might not be able to play youngsters though.

How does he compare to Sancho at a similar age? I remember watching Foden, Sancho and Diaz and thinking these are genuinely World Class prospects. Given Sancho's the closest position, how would you say he is?

How does he compare to Sancho at a similar age? I remember watching Foden, Sancho and Diaz and thinking these are genuinely World Class prospects. Given Sancho's the closest position, how would you say he is?
The coverage of the youth teams right now is fucking shite, so it’s a bit hard to follow him. I’ve seen people on twitter saying he’s better than what Sancho was at his age. Hard for me to tell whether that’s true or not, but from the clips and matches I’ve seen Braaf looks like one heck of a talent. Braaf seems a little stronger and has a better end product IMO, while Sancho was the better dribbler. Pace seems pretty much the same

Fluffed a gold-plated chance around the 72' mark with a heavy first touch and missed his pen in the shootout loss. Had better nights.

I would say he is currently just, only just, below sancho and foden at this age. But still the most promising forward of the EDS imo. Some U18s might be able to impress in a few years as well.

Scored a brace for the EDS coming in from the bench. He's one who could make it at top level, hopefully with us.

Subbed on in the 73rd minute, scored twice
He wasn’t all that though. His first was decent enough, but Blackburn had started to tire, particularly after the first. His second was pretty much a tap in after the defender and keeper ran into each other. In between he was too self indulgent. Obviously talented but not a team player yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.