Running thread

hahha. Very good.

cheers sir.

for last 2 years I’ve been battling to get below 51.
Now I’ve done 49 and 47 in last couple weeks.

happy days.

Brilliant. Have you changed your training? All the guidance suggests speed doing shorter distances at faster speeds but I must admit I do find that a struggle.

I've got to my first 5k a few weeks back. I'm finding the weight is really coming off now. 12st 7 and BMI of 24.5 which was 14st and 27.4 about 18 months plus ago.
The range for healthy weight is 9st 6lb - 12st 11lb.. so I'm at the outer range but it's a good feeling. Achy joints since the cold hit though. Any tips for that? WD40? :p

around 4 years ago I stopped running as I got out of habit, however ive regained my love for it and I have been working hard on the treadmill, got my 5k time to 30 minutes.. is now the time to switch to Road runs, or should I stick to the treadmill for a while longer?

Brilliant. Have you changed your training? All the guidance suggests speed doing shorter distances at faster speeds but I must admit I do find that a struggle.

I’ve ran every day this year. That has massively helped.
ive joined a running club which mixes up distance and pace on a propar running track.
Not much else I’ve changed really, I’ve dropped music and my watch from running. Thats helped.

around 4 years ago I stopped running as I got out of habit, however ive regained my love for it and I have been working hard on the treadmill, got my 5k time to 30 minutes.. is now the time to switch to Road runs, or should I stick to the treadmill for a while longer?

whatever you feel happiest with , you could stick to treadmill midweek and maybe weekends hit the road or do a Parkrun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.