The "let's talk" thread

Bill

As suggested here is a thread for you to talk, who ever you are.
Its about you.
Say,ask,rant unload about anything worrying you. Pm me, any mod,any member, all are welcome, even scouse.
There are people on here with profound knowledge, people with unbelievable life skills who have been there and done it, and come through it,i know i have.also people who are listeners.
Either way you are not alone.
No politics
No football
Just talk about you.

Its about you.
Say,ask,rant unload about anything worrying you. Pm me, any mod,any member, all are welcome, even scouse.
There are people on here with profound knowledge, people with unbelievable life skills who have been there and done it, and come through it,i know i have.also people who are listeners.
No politics
No football
Just talk about you.

Good idea bill. Hope you ok mate.

Despite all the fall outs over nonsense we are all blues spinning round on a planet and all doing our best to fathom what it is all about.

Its about you.
No politics
No football
Just talk about you.
Good stuff Bill. I think now more than ever a thread like this is needed. With the rise in mental health issues it’s good for people to be able to open up and hopefully get advice that will help them.

I look like a wasted rock star

Without the millions

No one will ever love me again

But actually the medication I'm on means I have next to zero interest

Ok, thanks Bill, I’ll throw one into the ether!

Has anyone had a stent op who wishes they hadn’t ? I know the arguments for having a stent but would like to hear the real life experiences of anyone who regrets doing so.

Thanks
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.