UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ckin hell Marv a rare moment of positivity from your good self.
It's true we have good chance in the CL and a lot may depend on our injured players returning.
But our chances are no better or worse than the last two years (when we failed) and if we don't sort out our defence we're fcuked.
Laporte could be back for the KO stages, and we'll have Angelino and Zin at LB, and Cancelo and Walker at RB. I actually think our squad is better than it has ever been. We just need to get through the injury situation.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm sure i have seen somewhere that if you are taking UEFA to court you are not allowed to play in the champs league whilst the case is on going. If this is the case, maybe the club will think twice about suing them. Of course it is entirely possible I am talking bollocks

If this UEFA news does turn out to be true, are the media critics who spent such an extraordinary amount of time going to cover it?

I think they will give just about as much coverage to it as they did to the FA enquiry into the Der Spiegel Jadon Sancho agent payment allegation.

Of course, the Liverpool crew will spin it that UEFA is corrupt and in City's pocket!

How I wish that the Premier League charge LFC over spygate and then the tables will have totally turned.

This has been a most unexpected turn of events. For me anyway. I thought we were doomed (although my hopes did rise a little when Der Spiegel's Sancho claims crashed).

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm sure i have seen somewhere that if you are taking UEFA to court you are not allowed to play in the champs league whilst the case is on going. If this is the case, maybe the club will think twice about suing them. Of course it is entirely possible I am talking bollocks
Great news let’s do it

If this UEFA news does turn out to be true, are the media critics who spent such an extraordinary amount of time going to cover it?

I think they will give just about as much coverage to it as they did to the FA enquiry into the Der Spiegel Jadon Sancho agent payment allegation.

Of course, the Liverpool crew will spin it that UEFA is corrupt and in City's pocket!

How I wish that the Premier League charge LFC over spygate and then the tables will have totally turned.

This has been a most unexpected turn of events. For me anyway. I thought we were doomed (although my hopes did rise a little when Der Spiegel's Sancho claims crashed).

I wont believe it until it’s been confirmed by the New York Times, they know everything re City and have very good sources.

If we're banned, we need to fight it.
If we're fined, we need to fight it.
So unless UEFA give us a clean bill of health (accepting that their will be weasel words like the FA) we have to go to court. Quite simply, it is no longer a pinch so we can no longer tolerate this shite.
I am certain that both our Owner along with Khaldoon have gone down every possible avenue with our lawyers and have spelt it out very clear to UEFA ... be very careful !!

A fine is still too much because that is essentially an admission of defeat. I don't believe they have anything that will stick and actually we have the upper hand.

No need to take a pinch this time.

Any form of punishment is a punishment too much and we should be fighting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.