Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

I don't see why Gomez should get booed?

At the end of the day Raz was in the wrong! (OK the press have gone to town and Southgate has handled it wrong). But Gomez has done nothing wrong and even went to Southgate pleading Stearling's case!

Imagine Sergio Ramos doing what Raz did to David Silva after we had played Madrid? we would all be going mad!

If we would have beaten Liverpool on Sunday, then this thread would be at 10 pages max!!

funny though that the dipper is the one that gets the grief from the real world, shows how the media pandering to the Dippers isn't working for the other 91 clubs.
The public knows that Raheem wins games for England and Gomez is a bit part nobody who chatted $h1t and got banged.

Seen his comments. He says Sterling was upset by the fans abuse.

This very obvious aspect seems to have been lost on the media. I think it's very likely that the crowd aspect featured in Sterling's apology to the England squad. If you watch the video of the Liverpool crowd, the intimidation is extraordinary, and Gomez should not have played up to it.

Behave mate! So by your logic Balotelli should not have winked at Ferdinand at Wembley?

Was Andy Hinchcliffe in the wrong for showing five fingers to the Platt Lane when we got the fifth in 89'?

It's a good job you never saw Mike Doyle at the swamp in the 70's, you would have been horrified!

Don't be a snowflake!

I don't see why Gomez should get booed?

At the end of the day Raz was in the wrong! (OK the press have gone to town and Southgate has handled it wrong). But Gomez has done nothing wrong and even went to Southgate pleading Stearling's case!

Imagine Sergio Ramos doing what Raz did to David Silva after we had played Madrid? we would all be going mad!

If we would have beaten Liverpool on Sunday, then this thread would be at 10 pages max!!
Hello John Aldridge. Welcome to a City forum.

Behave mate! So by your logic Balotelli should not have winked at Ferdinand at Wembley?

Was Andy Hinchcliffe in the wrong for showing five fingers to the Platt Lane when we got the fifth in 89'?

Don't be a snowflake!

There's banter, and there's "Rattling the snake". Go find the video. It's on here, and Youtube. As it happens I think Sterling was handling the crowd fine. He was having a good game, but I don't think he liked Gomez acting the big man in front of the Anfield crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.