Gareth Southgate

The fa sent representatives into the future saw how the game would pan out, saw the potential to screw us over with var decisions and learned that they didn’t need to ban Bernardo for the biggest game of the season and can instead delay the ban and have him missing for a vital Chelsea game instead. Even time travel is out to get us!
Lol man. Brilliant

Southgate is a useless spineless cvunt
I hope England win fuck all under this
Tosser who would throw his own mum under a bus. I know it won't happen, but love sterling to come out in a press conference and call him out for the prick he is.

Southgate is a useless spineless cvunt
I hope England win fuck all under this
Tosser who would throw his own mum under a bus. I know it won't happen, but love sterling to come out in a press conference and call him out for the prick he is.
Sadly, Sterling is now so commercial that he needs to be an England regular. If he did walk away from the national team whilst calling Southgate a spineless c-unt it would cost Sterling tens of millions

He is more than likely to be at the game against Chelsea considering the amount of England players on show. If he is let's show him what we think.
You can see the Daily Express story on Sunday - "Why did the City fans boo Gareth Southgate every time he stood up?" only to later find he came nowhere near the stadium.

You can see the Daily Express story on Sunday - "Why did the City fans boo Gareth Southgate every time he stood up?" only to later find he came nowhere near the stadium.

Yes I am convinced these wankers have a whole pile of negative stories already written for every scenario just waiting to hit the send button. In the end it will be detrimental to them. Even the most stupid football fan is now starting to see through the utter tripe they keep on throwing at our club. I exclude the scouse vermin from that as they are a brainwashed cult.

Yes I am convinced these wankers have a whole pile of negative stories already written for every scenario just waiting to hit the send button. In the end it will be detrimental to them. Even the most stupid football fan is now starting to see through the utter tripe they keep on throwing at our club. I exclude the scouse vermin from that as they are a brainwashed cult.
I don't think they will see through it, the same newspapers have done the same thing for far longer with politics and the majority haven't noticed yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.