Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

so tell me how he was provoked mate? by being booed? We Boo Milner, we gave Beckham and Neville dogs abuse, they didnt react like that! im certainly not trolling I was at Anfield on Sunday and have over 22,000 loyalty points! I'm certainly not a WUM!
Neville and Beckham never had any love for City but Sterling has always been respectful towards Liverpool. It's the way he's always been targeted by their players that's cynical, I don't think I know of any ex player that has been abused to such an extent as much as Raheem has there and that includes players who jumped ship from Spurs to Arsenal.

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.
Younger player got ‘grappled’ by older player due to him having no fucking respect for a senior member of the squad. He shouldn’t be giving out banter full fucking stop and got less than he would have if he’d done it to one or 2 other members. as for the booing that falls squarely on Southgate as it should have been kept I house.

oh and you meant “ you’d be going mad on here”

Not sure what Southgate was thinking bringing gomez on at that time it was a token gesture and if he had any self awareness he would have realised the reaction of England fans towards Gomez. He's handled this situation completely wrongly imo. Leave him on the bench let the incident blow over. Poor man management from Southgate

I applaud the booing.

Fuck the scouse twat.

Played to his peanut gallery on Sunday and Raz got boo'd for 90 mins with not a peep in the press about it and no defence from Gomez after to say it needs to stop.

Southgate is a fucking wanker, couldnt run a piss up in a brewery never mind a football team.

Not sure what Southgate was thinking bringing gomez on at that time it was a token gesture and if he had any self awareness he would have realised the reaction of England fans towards Gomez. He's handled this situation completely wrongly imo. Leave him on the bench let the incident blow over. Poor man management from Southgate

Totally agree,Southgate played his second blinder of the week,put the poor victim on,and received a very mixed reaction,surprisingly,for a change,Southgate has ended up the biggest tit in this debacle

He shouldn't have been booed.......I booed from my sofa !!.

Bloody hell on sunday Tyler said the booing of Sterling because he was the pantomime villain and made light of it. A small amount of booing Gomez and it's being made into a bigger story than the 5 yrs of dogs abuse Sterling has had from the press media and dippers plus made the scape goat of every shit performance of england

its spilling over into the press room and @chris_sutton73 thinks he should have been in the squad.

Sutton can be very annoying but at least he's honest. The strangest thing about last night though were the media hacks who lambasted City for lack of respect by scoring too many goals but are now praising England for an excellent performance against one of the weakest teams they will ever face.

its spilling over into the press room and @chris_sutton73 thinks he should have been in the squad.

Who the BBC idiot trying to compare the passions of a few guys sat commentating against the full bloodied passion of playing PL football where there's physical agressive contact and verbal banter and something big at stake What a clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.