Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a clip of the game.
Looked a stonewall penalty on the clip.
Paul Wilson scored 2 as well.
Paul was taking racial abuse every week he played.

A few seasons ago, there was a feature on Radio Five Live about football supporters who had a 2nd team, and Kelly Gates described an incident that had occurred on September 15th 1971.

Apparently, a 7 year old boy had suffered a bad accident, and spent a few hours unconscious at Stepping Hill hospital in Stockport.

When he finally returned to the land of the living, his Mother burst into tears, whilst his Father uttered the immortal phrase:

“City have drawn 2-2 with Airdrie”

That small boy was now in his mid-50s, and had since witnessed 1400 Manchester City games. However, his childhood fascination with the team of Jonquin and Jarvie had never diminished.

Up the Diamonds!

PS
I've been to Parkhead twice
Champions League game v City, and also the 3-1 victory over Rangers in 86-87 (2 penalties and a bizarre goalkeeping cock-up, leading to an Owen Archdeacon tap-in.

Probably the most brutal encounter I've ever witnessed, both on and off the pitch.

A few seasons ago, there was a feature on Radio Five Live about football supporters who had a 2nd team, and Kelly Gates described an incident that had occurred on September 15th 1971.

Apparently, a 7 year old boy had suffered a bad accident, and spent a few hours unconscious at Stepping Hill hospital in Stockport.

When he finally returned to the land of the living, his Mother burst into tears, whilst his Father uttered the immortal phrase:

“City have drawn 2-2 with Airdrie”

That small boy was now in his mid-50s, and had since witnessed 1400 Manchester City games. However, his childhood fascination with the team of Jonquin and Jarvie had never diminished.

Up the Diamonds!

PS
I've been to Parkhead twice
Champions League game v City, and also the 3-1 victory over Rangers in 86-87 (2 penalties and a bizarre goalkeeping cock-up, leading to an Owen Archdeacon tap-in.

Probably the most brutal encounter I've ever witnessed, both on and off the pitch.

There's been a few. :)

What a night. We had a few key players out trying get fit for the Cup final in Sunday and Hamilton pkayi g a 1 10 0 formation and it was edgy. They equalised on the 90th minute, then Broony stepped up to win it in the 93rd.

Our pals across the city gave up a two goal lead at the Dons to make it sweeter. Hopefully Eduoard and Elynoussi make it for Sunday and with it looking like young Frimpong will start we will go right at their defence from the off.

First final and I'm confident of a win. Been pissing with rain, and that make it a bit tricky but we should have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.