BT secure CL rights until 2024

Ric

Administrator
Some of their coverage is decent (I particularly enjoy the Champions League goals show), but can't be doing with five more years of McManaman, Ferdinand et al. Hopefully they'll improve the quality of their pundits. Do think it'd be better if there was, say, one CL game each week broadcast on terrestrial TV though.

I'm surprised UEFA caved in to this offer because it's been widely reported they're beyond disappointed with how low the BT audiences are.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out this includes BT putting a lot more games on for free, either on Freeview or You Tube.

I like the goals show, but rarely get chance to watch it.

I agree it would be better from a neutrals point of view if the aired at least one match per week free to air.

Presumably they've retained the Europa League as part of this deal too - does it include the new Europa Conference League as well?

Currently under contract and tbf their coverage has improved immensely since the days when it was so anti City it was painful and they got told but its a shit competition, a shit, over priced service in the main and when its up its gone for good so it wont bother me.

just dumped BT sport along with it's phone and broadband, got a much better deal adding to my Sky package, Sky advised they will have BT sport via an app on Sky Q shortly like they do Netflix. You'll pay Sky for this rather than BT.

I'm going to continue to watch MSNBC on nights when I haven't got anything better to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.