Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be surprised to see us lose consecutive games but Chelsea do have some very exciting and dangerous players. Pulisic, Mount and Abraham are three of the best young players in the Prem.

Both sides have relatively weak defences, so you’d imagine there will be at least three goals in this game.
Yes 3-0 for City.

Until Rodri is back up to full speed, I want to see Fernandinho as DM, the ground he covers in that role more than makes up for any perceived weakness of playing Stones & Ota together. The space that Liverpool had between our midfield and defence is Ferna's domain, I think he was a big miss there and we need to see him back. so for me
Ederson
Walker-Stones-Ota-Mendy
Ferna
KDB - Silva
Mahrez - Aguero - Sterling

= convincing win :)

Ederson
Cancelo - Stones - Ferni - Mendy
Rodders
KDB - Merlin / (I want Foden but there's no chance is there?)
Mahrez - Gabby - Sterling

3 - 1

Don't think we will have any issues beating these, motivation should be through the roof given last weeks travesty.

Think this could be a high-scoring game in which we come out on top barring any odd VAR interferences.

Obvioudly Gundogan will start despite his apparent inability to play football, but I’d go with the below:

Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dinho Angelino
Rodri
KDB D Silva/Foden
Mahrez Agüero Sterling​

Ederson; Cancelo Rodri Stones Mendy; Fernandinho De Bruyne Silva; Sterling Mahrez Aguero.

It’s gonna be a good atmosphere, hopefully get a win here and it’ll kick on a good run for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.