NFL Football

Absolutely mental. He completely lost it there and could have done some real damage. Thoroughly enjoyed the couple of Steelers giving him a good kicking in the aftermath too.

Didn't take long.

It's still on here mixed in with all the interviews.

Poncey will be a difficult one to sort out, he was swinging and kicking. But with good reason.

He should get a lengthy ban too, in my opinion. It was completely uneccessary to kick Garrett in the head and punch while on the floor.

Annoyed with Garrett as he has been excellent this season. I doubt he will play until next year. Such a stupid thing to do.

Its inexcusable but in the lead up the lad is also trying to rip his helmet off.

I can see plenty getting a ban from it and rightly so.

Garrett is obviously going to get rightfully done for this, but can I just say Mason Rudolph comes out of this looking like a massive woman.

He tries to rip off Garrett's helmet, he punches him in the crotch, then he waits until Garrett's been seperated before rushing back at him (that's when he get's twatted with the helmet) and then stands there mouthing off until 65 shuts him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.