Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy never had problems with it. Sane just had never warmed for the club as Bayern was probably in his ears very early.

I think this is what a lot of people are missing, Bayern have always been tapping up the best German talent, when we signed Sane they had both Robben and Ribery starting on a regular basis and so it didn't really warrent them going all out for Sane.

I have no doubt that they would have been telling him that if he proved himself with City that they would be back in for him,

I don't think he is determined to leave.

His management regard him as someone who should be a top earner. He has signed new sponsorship deals and Beckham is involved with him as well on that side of things. At Bayern he would be one of the faces of the club and marketed.

Sadly. it seems like we aren't offering Sanes team what Bayern value him at. He would be behind Sterling, KDB, Aguero.... etc when it comes to wages if he signed what we are currently offering.

In my view he should be one of our top earners and id make him in the tier 1 of wages at the club. I know not everyone will agree but i rate Leroy massively and it will be very sad if he ends up leaving.

Last edited:
I don't think he is determined to leave.

His management regard him as someone who should be a top earner. He has signed new sponsorship deals and Beckham is involved with him as well on that side of things. At Bayern he would be one of the faces of the club and marketed.

Sadly. it seems like we aren't offering Sanes team what Bayern value him at. He would be behind Sterling, KDB, Aguero.... etc when it comes to wages if he signed what we are currently offering.

In my view he should be one of our top earners and id make him in the tier 1 of wages at the club. I know not everyone will agree but i rate Leroy massively and it will be very sad if he ends up leaving.
That's the whole point, Munich are about to go full re-build, it's only the Polish lad who is performing, they could slot a team around him & he'd be the face (like Beckham was sadly here) of German football for a decade, or he could stay with us, get the type of shit Raz gets and maybe not get the breaks to be a fully fledged worldie.

In his position, he's currently made for life financially but players always want more for probably less effort with more that likely an ego as well....with no lifetime affinity to City unlike most of us it's a no-brainer and he'll be off by the summer at the latest.

It's a shame but it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.