UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked on Miguel, Ewan or Wee Dunc? Might be advisable to lock the cutlery drawers in the Castles, Delaney and McKenna residences this evening. We don't want them doing anything silly.

Do we?
We should invite the whole lot to a 'clear the air meeting' at the Shard, put them in a lift and cut the cable.

yep

i think uefa thought we would buckle and just take more punishment because of the leaked emails that was doing the rounds had to be true, but city did the other thing and knew nothing was in hiding so jumped to the CAS to call uefa bluff and i think it worked or they would have done something before now

also i truly believe all this leaked stuff was done by a couple of major club to hide the fact one was was doing the hacking ?? i can smell a rat a scouse rat who was hacking into manchester city scouting accounts and another in germany who have always had it in for us and maybe using dirty tricks to stop us

Yep. The telling part from Khaldoon is the "facts" part along with "if it is something else then that is a different conversation"

Basically saying we have answered with factual evidence to confirm no wrong doing. Try and stitch us up with a trumped up charge and fine or whatever - then the gloves are off

Last edited:
This is more like it.....fine us you ****s and see what happens!!
I wonder if UEFA's route out of this is now to say that they believe we definitely fiddled the books but, had they known about this in 2014 when they issued sanctions, it wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome anyway, we've since been fully compliant and they believe no further sanction is required and the matter is now closed for good.

That way they can find us guilty and justify the second investigation, but reduce the risk of us taking further legal action. We then say that we don't accept their findings, we've done nothing wrong and the investigation was as a result of stolen documents but as we've not suffered any punishment then we won't be taking this further. Or we could just go to CAS, which wouldn't really have a major impact on UEFA or FFP even if we won.

I wonder if UEFA's route out of this is now to say that they believe we definitely fiddled the books but, had they known about this in 2014 when they issued sanctions, it wouldn't have made any difference to the outcome anyway, we've since been fully compliant and they believe no further sanction is required and the matter is now closed for good.

That way they can find us guilty and justify the second investigation, but reduce the risk of us taking further legal action. We then say that we don't accept their findings, we've done nothing wrong and the investigation was as a result of stolen documents but as we've not suffered any punishment then we won't be taking this further. Or we could just go to CAS, which wouldn't really have a major impact on UEFA or FFP even if we won.

But we’ve given them answers to prove our innocence surely ignoring that we can take action against them.

No way should we allow such a thing to happen. We are adamant that we have provided factual evidence to confirm no wrong doing

In this case we should force UEFA to publicly confirm in a written statement that the evidence provided exonerates us from the charges.

If they drop the charge but then somehow try to say we are still guilty in someway ?

I dont get that feeling from Khaldoon after his statements that we will accept anything of the sort

We either get cleared as we have done nothing, or they still try and discredit or charge us as they want to appease the cartel clubs - then we go to war on them

the whole corrupt lot of them

I still think they will find us guilty of a lesser trumped-up charge that allows them to fine us a paltry amount, which we will begrudgingly accept in order to draw a line under the whole affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.