UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think they will find us guilty of a lesser trumped-up charge that allows them to fine us a paltry amount, which we will begrudgingly accept in order to draw a line under the whole affair.

as long as we sue them for the false charges then can fine us for not licking the envelope on our appeal.

The CAS ruling is similar to one that happens a lot in UK employment law. An employee gets fired and then slams in an ET1 to take their employer to Employment Tribunal. The ET look at the case and deem it inadmissible on the grounds that employers have an appeal process which must be exhausted BEFORE a claim can be heard by the ET. Interestingly many Employment Law solicitors advocate putting in a ET application even though they know it’ll get sling out because it puts pressure on the employer to conduct a fair and reasonable appeals process I.e. similar to City’s case it shows where things are heading !

I still think they will find us guilty of a lesser trumped-up charge that allows them to fine us a paltry amount, which we will begrudgingly accept in order to draw a line under the whole affair.
We'll still take it to CAS even under those circumstances. The evidence seems to indicate that UEFA is being pressured by an anti-City clique (presumably including Gill, Parry, the Bayern Nazis and Tebas among others). So they'll have to do something to appease that clique but not enough to risk a sustained legal challenge from us. So I'd agree that what you've suggested is probably the worst case scenario.

What lesser charge are you thinking ?

Because our chairman states that we have not committed any offence and the evidence has been provided to confirm that

After the stance we have taken on this, accepting a UEFA trumped up lesser charge or fine wil confirm to the outside world that we have breached the rules

Hypothetically if we have then i will hold my hands up.....but our club says we haven't

So any charge is unjust, and a fabrication to appease the cartel and accepting any charge will justify the campaign against us

No way should we allow such a thing to happen. We are adamant that we have provided factual evidence to confirm no wrong doing

In this case we should force UEFA to publicly confirm in a written statement that the evidence provided exonerates us from the charges.

If they drop the charge but then somehow try to say we are still guilty in someway ?

I dont get that feeling from Khaldoon after his statements that we will accept anything of the sort

We either get cleared as we have done nothing, or they still try and discredit or charge us as they want to appease the cartel clubs - then we go to war on them

the whole corrupt lot of them
Don't forget we're dealing with an immensely political organisation. The original sanctions saw everyone getting a bit of what they wanted but no one being entirely happy at the same time. Expect the same again. There's also evidence they really didn't want to open this can of worms again.

So they come up with a guilty charge, small or no sanction, we go to CAS and get off the hook there so UEFA can say they did everything they could. It's all about politics and playing games.

Don't forget we're dealing with an immensely political organisation. The original sanctions saw everyone getting a bit of what they wanted but no one being entirely happy at the same time. Expect the same again. There's also evidence they really didn't want to open this can of worms again.

So they come up with a guilty charge, small or no sanction, we go to CAS and get off the hook there so UEFA can say they did everything they could. It's all about politics and playing games.
So in simple terms we take a slap on the wrist ( small fine ) that will appease the cartel clubs to an extent,and have us being portrayed as guilty in some shape or form to the general public ..

I agree PB. I am just glad and hopeful that we are finally drawing a line in the sand and letting the powers that are influencing events know this

I think the words of Khaldoon were very direct in how we were approaching this saga and how we are aware of what is behind it

I stand by our chairman's words. We have done nothing to warrant a sanction or guilty charge.

I think there us more on the line than just a possible jumped up charge, we are fighting for the reputation of our club that has been declared guilty since day one and vilified all over social media

Surely there is a point where we can go in the front foot, there is evidence of a campaign of harassment & damaging the brand.

I’d be happy if it destroyed uefa, no champs league for anyone, no 6 times.

Surely there is a point where we can go in the front foot, there is evidence of a campaign of harassment & damaging the brand.

I’d be happy if it destroyed uefa, no champs league for anyone, no 6 times.

Wouldn't it be so wonderful if the scruffy cnuts had their 6 times trophies taken away due to proven corruption by UEFA and their whores ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.