United Airlines

I flew in the back of the plane to Newark from Manchester last week and was impressed - good legroom in a standard economy seat.

Things do go wrong and no airline ever comes out of it smelling of roses.

I think the only palatable airline atm that is US based is Delta and I only consider them when there is no other option. US airlines are the worst, not just in terms of service, customer relations & passenger rights/respect but the pervasive stasi atmosphere that has taken root in the travel industry within their borders

UK is not far behind, btw
Alaskan Airlines are pretty good tbf

I remember flying with them years ago and mid way through the flight they handed out questionnaires about the service etc. Question number 1 was 'Including this flight, how many times have you flown with United Airlines?' And the first option underneath was 'Never'.

This is the airline that killed a little dog when the flight attendant insisted on putting it in its carrier into an overhead bin instead of at the passenger's feet, the poor wee doggie suffocated.

Never flown with them. Years ago the missus and I were going to Italy, found a very good deal on U****d and one $200 more per person on Alitalila. Guess which one I booked, missus still does not know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.