Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Fucking hell calm down mate lol
That IS me being calm about the Criminal-in-Chief!

As for the coffee thing, it was so hot it gave her third degree burns all over her privates and inner thighs requiring skin grafts it was that hot...which was far in excess of McD’s own standards.

Isn't it the same when a black man calls another black man a nigga. They call it racist, but how can it be? Is it racist if Bernie is black? Too many snowflakes around
That's an example that proves my point though.. If we found it unacceptable for anyone to say ******, there wouldn't be hundreds of white people saying 'but, but they get to say it all the time! What's the difference?'

You judge everything on its own merits, it’s not hard.

well let’s look at the context & relationship between these 2 & not only that they have both taken the time to write & provide further information to back this. This will make it really easy when we explain to the wider public how our decision was made.
And that's fine, but then there will be pages of discussion about how unfair it is thst people are getting treated differently for the same offence, and inevitably bullies will play of this to gain sympathy.

This first bit of your post is what this thread is about,that's all that needs saying

No mate, my point is that, whilst this message caused no offence and is not racist
So you didn't read my reasoning then, because I've said, several times, that I agree with that, but it does not matter - that is not the point.

And that's fine, but then there will be pages of discussion about how unfair it is thst people are getting treated differently for the same offence, and inevitably bullies will play of this to gain sympathy.

& I understand that but that does make it right for Bernardo to become collateral damage. I believe an educational piece to both Bernardo & Mendy offered but not enforced & a request to assist with educating others would have been a far better solution.

I actually believe how it has been handled would actually give the message that “you can’t say anything” & then that dilutes real racism & will be brought up to prove it.

On another note has anything been said about the company that uses the images, have kick it out written to them? Have they responded to criticism?

& I understand that but that does make it right for Bernardo to become collateral damage. I believe an educational piece to both Bernardo & Mendy offered but not enforced & a request to assist with educating others would have been a far better solution.

I actually believe how it has been handled would actually give the message that “you can’t say anything” & then that dilutes real racism & will be brought up to prove it.

On another note has anything been said about the company that uses the images, have kick it out written to them? Have they responded to criticism?
I think his punishment was harsh - the ban was unnecessary. He made an honest mistake, and a slap on wrists fine would have been enough.

It don't think it se ds the message that you can't say anything, just that you should think about what you say!

And the journos using the image obviously get to hid behind the the shield of 'just reporting facts', so...

Exactly this, maybe you should send these thoughts to kick it out as they along with the idiots who banned and fined the guy for being or not being a racist as they cant decide what one is are in need of educating a gell of a lot more than Mendy and Bernado.

If you do however dont expect the courtesy of a reply.

Funny enough I actually saw Bernado this afternoon at Faro Airport. We were flying back to Manchester and all the Portuguese were getting excited saying Ronaldo is here (no mention of anyone else just Ronaldo) Anyhow it turns out the Portugal team were boarding a plane to fly to Luxembourg which was taxying out behind us. Saw the players from the special assistance bus that takes the Mrs to the plane, hello of a lot of security.

Thought it strange they were flying out of Faro as they played in Lisbon? Strange that they were flying on a Maltese jet with no airline markings but thats the plane spotter in me....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.