General Videogame Thread

I don't get to play many games these days, but this looks appealing. Creativity and imagination are key elements from the golden age of gaming that are sorely missing today. No idea about the quality of this game but the thinking behind it is clearly more like what is needed.
Yeah man its decent quality and the concept is such a wow factor you have to try it. Really is quite magical.

Furthermore, we need more games like this which are somewhat independent. The big games companies do what big corporations do to tv film and crush any individuality

Just started Kingdom Come Delivernce managed to escape to the next villlage . Anyone else played this ?

I played it when it first came out, was plagued with bugs at the time though. Thought it was a disaster at release but it’s a proper RPG. It was seriously unforgiving previously as the only way you could save game was if you went to bed or used saviours which were pretty rare, but they changed it. There were occasions where I could lose two hours of gameplay. Not felt shit like that since Baldurs Gate.

Also, not so much of a spoiler but without giving too much away:

The ending felt rather incomplete for me. I’m guessing the DLCs finished it but it left me a bit miffed at the time.

Just started Kingdom Come Delivernce managed to escape to the next villlage . Anyone else played this ?

In a nutshell and to expand on the good and honest post made by the previous poster....it's fucking shit.....they have tried too hard and therefore made it too hard for the average player....

Yes. It’s ok but you need to invest serious amounts of time in sword play to even hold your own in most sword fights. It will take you a while to get into it. I invested something like 20 hours just to get a bit of cash, better weapons and armour, and not get absolutely rinsed in sword fights, although that can still happen easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.