Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Perhaps if Gomez hadn't behaved like a fucking arsehole in front of the Scouse twats and his crowing dipper team mates , there would have been no incident at England hq.

There may well not have been.

Like I say its football things get heated and thus hand bags are swung from time to time. Thats it.

Sure he is an arsehole on any single occasion he plays for those cheating twats, so are all his team mates. Being booed last night was not called for and not right. Do I feel sorry for him? Not really he might learn from it, if you want to go out there and play at that level you need to show some bollocks. Much dare I say like Raheem Sterling.

Gomez played to the crowd knowing Raheem was getting kicked off the pitch, not getting any decisions, abused by 50k fans & he turned it up a notch for his own selfish reasons. He didn’t have to do what he did with the afters & our boy Raz is so Fcking hard he let him know in canteen.
Now it’s up to him to see how he likes the infamy he’s gained for himself. Raz will be booed at every opportunity & get on with it, let’s see how this kid gets on, could finish him.

Yes when he was first appointed I thought he was yet another yes man, a safe clean cut don't rock the boat moron. Then he seemed a bit braver, had his own mind. Now I'm afraid my initial thoughts were correct.

Your first instincts were correct. GS is the perfect FA arselicking patsy.

Gomez played to the crowd knowing Raheem was getting kicked off the pitch, not getting any decisions, abused by 50k fans & he turned it up a notch for his own selfish reasons. He didn’t have to do what he did with the afters & our boy Raz is so Fcking hard he let him know in canteen.
Now it’s up to him to see how he likes the infamy he’s gained for himself. Raz will be booed at every opportunity & get on with it, let’s see how this kid gets on, could finish him.

Has his career started ? Thought he was just a token dipper for the England team to keep Hendo company.

Dippers going crazy over the booing of Gomez after 50,000 of them booing Sterling for 90 mins at Anfield.
The fcuking Irony of it.

The majority lame dipper excuse is they were trying to put him off nothing more, why didn't they boo every City player then and why have they been doing it since he left them like we don't know.

They're a victim of their own excuses cause everybody can see through them.

Why this one was handled so badly is beyond me.
I think Southgate needs to have a good think about it as does the captain who comes across as a bit of drip sometimes, he needs to sharpen up.

God knows why Southgate had to call Henderson for help. You've got to suspect that it was the Liverpool players who leaked the details and it snowballed as they intended. The booing was an unexpected turn that's had a predictable response from everyone connected to Liverpool. They're a shitstain on English football but nobody in the media will say so. They just laugh it off, a bit like one of Scholes's out of control tackles but much worse.

Gomez is a ****.

Raheem did what many wound up folk may have done.

Raheem was wrong to physically assault another person. He’s apologised as so, whether he wants to stick a nut on him still or not.

Southgate needs teaching how to handle these situations and is a fucking dafty.

Kane should put his tongue back in his mouth and stop harping on about his apparent self-importance in deciding a fellow professionals consequence.

Can’t see much more to it.

God knows why Southgate had to call Henderson for help. You've got to suspect that it was the Liverpool players who leaked the details and it snowballed as they intended. The booing was an unexpected turn that's had a predictable response from everyone connected to Liverpool. They're a shitstain on English football but nobody in the media will say so. They just laugh it off, a bit like one of Scholes's out of control tackles but much worse.

I’ve just been chatting to a west ham fan, last season he said City’s owners blah blah.

today he’s just said how bent is it, I Fcking hate that they are using var to hand them the title & as for Gomez getting done by Sterling, he got what he deserved.

light bulb monent.

I’ve just been chatting to a west ham fan, last season he said City’s owners blah blah.

today he’s just said how bent is it, I Fcking hate that they are using var to hand them the title & as for Gomez getting done by Sterling, he got what he deserved.

light bulb monent.

Let's hope it ends up like Blackpool Illuminations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.