Adidas trainers

56ec59a47085793c1f4f6c857bdeb716.jpg
d37b40552d27689867eefec32f07fdcb.jpg

As a guy getting close to 50 I suppose I should know better but I just like Adidas trainers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top pic is like when you look down when at a bar at an away match(or having a piss :)

Those Adidas Jeans are a top pair of trainers

Anyone get the malmo's?

Had them in the basket ready to pay then kicked off the page and sold out

Anyone get the malmo's?

Sold out mate, apart from small sizes. I got up early to buy them and they’ve disappeared.

I also wanted the Winterhill SPZLs but they’ve gone.

I’ve gone for a pair of Rom in carbon. Good Autumn trainers to be fair, that lip of sole at the toe will take the puddles well.

Sold out mate, apart from small sizes. I got up early to buy them and they’ve disappeared.

I’ve gone for a pair of Rom in carbon. Good Autumn trainers to be fair, that lip of sole at the toe will take the puddles well.
Most sites had them last night at 11pm with a countdown timer. Me and the wife both clicked on as soon as it struck and same again this morning with the ones releasing today and still no luck.

Anyone get the malmo's?

Managed to get a pair from foot patrol last night. They messed their release up, didn't go live until nearer 12.

Bought Winterhills from a German site called 43einhalb, really good service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.