Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Well done Southgate & your so called senior players for making it all very public & deciding on a ridiculous decision.

It should of been kept in house & let the leaks happen. You just deny or say nothing. The story would of soon passed but now you have given the press months of stories at the expense of sterling/Gomez & England.

cocks

Well done Southgate & your so called senior players for making it all very public & deciding on a ridiculous decision.

It should of been kept in house & let the leaks happen. You just deny or say nothing. The story would of soon passed but now you have given the press months of stories at the expense of sterling/Gomez & England.

cocks

The senior players backed Southgate leaving Raheem out of the Montenegro game. I doubt they had any say in how Southgate has handled this with the media.

Southgate had every right to leave Raheem out (as manager) although I don’t agree with the decision. It’s the anti Sterling / pro Southgate media briefings that hung Sterling out to dry that I object to. I don’t see how these can be any good for squad morale. Southgate has earth credit with the media for now but they will still hound if out of his job if results falter.

Has his career started ? Thought he was just a token dipper for the England team to keep Hendo company.
Former Charlton player and manager Chris Powell is a coach in Southgate’s management team
Gomez was signed from Charlton presumably additional cash is due from LFC based on England appearances
Could explain his inclusion in the squad may be a stretch but money talks

Kane saying no England player should be booed now. Where was his support for Raheem during the Euros? Press loving, dipper loving publicity whore!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50441684

It is ridiculous. It was a few half hearted boos, anyone would think it was the whole stadium. I think people saw the Liverpool game, Gomez fouling Sterling then towering over him and taunting and shoving him, with the whole crowd behind him and thought "Good on you!" When he confronted him next time he saw him. It looked to most people he was standing up to a much bigger bully. They need to cut the crap about the age thing as well, Gomez is 22, Sterling 24, hardly s huge difference.

Andy Dunn @ The Mirror has done a piece on the fallout and booing of Gomez based around quotes from Kane, and it reads to me that he is trying to stir up England fans to boo Sterling for Sunday’s game. Apparently Dunn is a Liverpool fan. He keeps repeating that Gomez is innocent in all this and Sterling is the perpetrator and that we should all feel desperately sorry for Gomez and his family for having to endure the boos.

I haven’t put a link in to the mirror article because Dunn is a red ....!

Most of the crowd will have seen how Sterling was treated last Sunday and how the media tried to persuade them it was the complete opposite, they then saw all press violins come out on one side of an argument that none of them know the truth about, just the versions leaked to the Merseyside hacks, probably by club team mates of Gomez. Unfortunately for the media and the Scouse mafia people are not always as easily led as they believed.

Maybe City should recruit some young blues, pay for their media training, and have them infiltrated into talksport, BBC, Sky, BT, and the press. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.